Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I'm Off..

Old 06-28-2007 | 01:36 AM

Vehicle: car

Chicago owns you my friend. =) lol

Good luck Pandy!! Now you are closer to my home. Hopefully all that BS that you are being put through will stop as well.
Old 06-28-2007 | 02:17 AM

QUOTE (BlizagaXx @ Jun 28 2007, 07:36 AM)
Chicago owns you my friend. =) lol

Good luck Pandy!! Now you are closer to my home. Hopefully all that BS that you are being put through will stop as well.

+1 my gf is from Chicago.. I dont like Ohio girls much, they're either really fat, really dumb or really b****y. I know there are exceptions but I callem like I see'em.
Old 06-28-2007 | 06:54 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

hey mb next year youll be able to make it to hyundai sunday! lol good luck a=on the move and i hear you bout physco women.
Old 06-28-2007 | 08:47 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

chicago has fine chicks too but they are reall pushy and b****y types. but dont get the wrong idea those are just a few chicks i know around the way my city has #1 college football team based out of here. believe me when i say that i see ALOT of fine chicks from all over all the time
Old 06-29-2007 | 08:29 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Oooo, Birds !

My favorite wink1.gif
Old 06-29-2007 | 10:29 AM

Best part about Ohio in all honesty though is no emissions testing and no inspections.. cant beat that!
Old 06-29-2007 | 10:34 PM

thats f***ing awesome because mine is due in December... Sweeeeeeet !!!
Old 06-30-2007 | 08:56 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Pandy are you still getting married or what?
Old 07-02-2007 | 05:13 AM

Nah. I did mention this elsewhere..

She went out and crashed her car and didnt have ins.. She lucked out in a way because she hit someone she knew.. But then her car was trashed.

So I said I would go without my rims and fix it, we go for dinner and she starts blaming it on me.. Hmm.. So I got rid of her.

I just dont need someone with problems you know? and I cant be doing with being dissed like that. I know that relationships take work but I dont have the time to sit back and watch someone do dumb shit thats going to get me into shit. I'm very much into the whole 'unity and partnership' thing with marriage, and she didnt quite get that the dumb shit she did would affect me aswell..

So I broke it off and she's mad. Nothing worse than a woman scorned I spose.. Didnt help matters that she found out I was seeing somene else like 2 weeks later lol.. Im not the kind of person to sit around feeling sorry for himself (or at least I try f***ing hard not to) so I just move on when something doesnt work.

Turns out the whole Jersey deal isnt working. I dont get paid enough to live without serious struggle and the cost of living here is ridonkulous.

I have a friend in Ohio, a brit in the same position as me, so Im off to live with him. Itll be really nice to have someone who finally understands me tbh, apart from Art of course who knows exactly who I am and where Im coming from.. Infact Art is probably the only person who I have met in the USA who understands me. I dont know if it's because he has british ancestory or whether he is just that intelligent (because hes a f***ing smart cat and no mistake) but he just seems to 'get' me and doesnt take offence at me.

Either way I cant wait for this nightmare to end so I can just bugger off to OH with what's left of my pride, belongings and Tib lol smile.gif
Old 07-02-2007 | 02:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

aaah, this weekend I realized I was getting Waverly and Chillicothe confused. Chillicothe is just about 20 minutes north of waverly, so that stuff I said, swap it for waverly. I don't know anything about Chillicothe. lol