Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I'm Complete

Old 07-18-2006 | 08:42 AM

^^Come on back off a little HKC is in love man lol. Love makes you do all sorts of crazy things....like holding on, even when there may be no reason to.

"I cant hold on, but letting go is something I cant do, even if I wanted to" lol right HKC?
Old 07-18-2006 | 12:17 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Coupe

Don't listen to none of these guys, if she is the right one you will meet again. If not remember it's her loss, nobody else would love her for 6 years! Good Luck dude.
Old 07-18-2006 | 12:38 PM

Heres two cents from a guy that just got advice from everyone else tongue.gif

If you know that your not sure you will ever see her again, change that. Next time you run into her make it apoint to exchange numbers or emails and maybe even set up a casual coffee date at the local star bucks. (Every girl that i've run into LOVES Star Bucks and their $5 coffees).

If your both intown for some time and you love her you should see her more than once and a blue moon. I'm not saying stalk her and see her everday(if you do you become a "friend" and that sucks if you like her more than that). I'm saying maybe once a week or couple times a month that way you get to see her and hang out but you won't be looked at like the stalker.

I've noticed that if you don't show your feelings then she won't know how you feel.

That again is what i've learned from person experience. If you love her then go after her and don't let her go!