Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I'm Complete

Old 07-17-2006 | 05:23 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

smlove2.gif awwww...

i'm crying.gif

but seriously man as redneck mentioned postpics.gif
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i dont know, if you have a picture of her and just today actually spoke to her after 6 years, id say that would be kind of weird.
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (faithofadragon @ Jul 17 2006, 07:22 PM)
LOL i expected one of the girls to come in and be all
awwwww how sweet and cute!!
wink1.gif

lol!

Its a real sweet story but not getting contact info just sucks and that was the first thing I wanted to mention. smile.gif
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:27 PM

That's so touching....now she knows the name of the creepy guy looking in her windows all the time!
Actually that's a pretty cool story, good luck and mad rep points for chasing the same girl for that long! (I have a shorter attention span)
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:33 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^ HAHA yeah that's why i didn't want to give her my info because it would have really been wierd. "hey i know the brand of nail polish you use, here's my info" hahah!!

doesn't have to be fancy or anything(you're just giving her your number), just needs to work. if she doesnt call you, then atleast you still know you did everything you could to try to start something.

afterward, my friend was like, "dude WTF you totally took something with you when you walked out the door" me: "my money?" him: "your phone number!!!!!"

i promise to post some pics sometime cool? you guys will really flip. if anything happens i'll be competing with blacktibs. just a hint for you guys. i'll hold that to you.

LOL even Swift is saying exempting info isn't good. although i cannot read people, i didn't know whether she was interested or not. it seemed like she was maybe it might have been rude of me not to give out some of my info, but just talking to her made up for that. and i do know some of her contacts. just hope it won't be another 6 years sad.gif
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

giving a number to a girl doesn't mean a single thing man. its not like you are asking for her number, you are just putting the ball in her court and letting her decide what to do with it. if shes not interested than she wont call, simple as that. best thing about that is you dont put her in a position where she has to go through some awkward denial situation to tell you she is not interested. if she is interested and you didnt give her a way to get in touch with you, well....you can imagine how big of a f***-up it was by not letting her know your number.

and getting her number through one of your mutual friends is one of the biggest no-nos ever.
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:50 PM

While I prefer taking a girl's number and not giving mine, at least give her the number lol.

Go camp out in that book store every day now. lmao.gif
Old 07-17-2006 | 06:33 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

HKC, if you really feel "complete" after just having finally met this girl then it's prolly best to leave it at that.

You've idolised her for 6 ridiculous years now & if you were to date her/ sleep with her, she might end up being a dud root or worse yet, she might be a real b****.

It'll destroy your faith in human-kind & will surely result in you taking the Tib for a long drive off of a short - but very high - cliff... & that'll most definitely do more than just scuff the paint on your Evo bumper mate!

wink1.gif
Old 07-17-2006 | 07:39 PM

dude, you shouldve at least gotten an email address, that wouldnt have been as obtrusive.

But I know how youre feeling. I had a crush on a guy throughout high school, he was a year older than me. He went away to college and I didnt see him for a couple years. Then a couple years ago out of knowhere I started talking to him again online, and we hooked up when he came home to visit. Granted, I found out that he wasnt the right guy for me, but it put to rest an old crush that I couldnt get over.

I hope you see her again. Good luck, I always believe that things like this happen for a reason.
Old 07-18-2006 | 08:29 AM

Cute girl to her friends: "Remember that dork who had a crush on me in high school?"
Friends to cute girl: "Oh yeah that geek!!"
Cute girl to friends: "I saw him at the book store today. He still has a crush on me. Looks like I might have to get that restraining order after all"
Friends to cute girl: " What a loser. I can't believe he still have the hots for you!"
Cute girl to friends: " Well I don't know. He could be gay. He was with some polish guy looking at books in the Gay and Lesbian section."
owned.gif