Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I'm Complete

Old 07-17-2006 | 05:07 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I know it's silly to post stuff like this, but as you know from my gripes and complaints threads about how Maryland sucks, I've liked this one girl for the longest time every damn day. Long story short for more than 6 years now and have never built up the strength to just go up and chat with her even though I knew all of her friends. Given the many chances I had, I just let this beautiful girl slip away even if she was just perfect in my book. Never made contact with her although by junior year HS I blurted out my "crush" to all of my friends as well as some of hers. Thought I would never see her again. Well now I know there is a God.

A true love story that never unfolded. Thought about her ever damn day. Look for her every damn day just to see her one more time. Well my friend and I who just arrived from Poland were at the book store yesterday and out of the blue she walks in! I felt complete, like everything I've ever done had been cleansed. My mind, still intact, wondered if I could save the moment. After 6 long empty years I finally built up the balls to go up to the frontline. I put down my book and looked her the right way. All I could think about was how beautiful she was and how much my wishes had been answered, how much of a coincidence it was hence I never go out much and she studies far away and we never ever see one another. I got to chat with her and see her one last time. My legs shook like masts in a storm, but it felt good that my dream girl in front of me was making my body weak.

She might have not recognized me at first, but I finally told her who I was and at least looked her in her beautiful eyes like a guy should. and I didn't get any contact information out of it. Hell I don't even care if she doesn't like me the way I like her (god knows I tried). I only wanted to see something that only exists in my dream world one more time.

Still emptiness lurks, and I still pray and wonder if better moments will come our way. I hope they do because everything I would have lived for, the way she changed me and who I am today, even my passion for my damn Tiburon was affected. Take it from me, when I say she's beautiful, she REALLY is a walking flower.
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:10 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

ugh rdtiburon is turning into MYSPACE!!!

lmao.gif lmao.gif wink1.gif
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:11 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES.
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:15 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

HAHA yes it is!! Not worth posting pics though, you guys won't accept anything that's not neked.
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:17 PM

well then bag her already then get us some neked pics

LOL

mang we appricate clothed pics too just look at the females thread no nekked pics there...
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:18 PM

Is that a tear in my eye..........umm nope. Very nice.
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Wait, you didnt get any contact info?? HKC!! How do you expect to see her or talk to her again??

But then again, if fate exists youll cross paths again. fing02.gif

Good luck!
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

should have given her your number man, or atleast found out a way to meet her again. dont mean to burst your bubble, but you might not ever see her again. its really not that hard:

"well listen, if you ever want to hang out sometime, here's my number...."

doesn't have to be fancy or anything(you're just giving her your number), just needs to work. if she doesnt call you, then atleast you still know you did everything you could to try to start something.

damn, you got like 10 people reading this thing man...
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:22 PM

LOL i expected one of the girls to come in and be all

awwwww how sweet and cute!!
wink1.gif
Old 07-17-2006 | 05:23 PM

LOL, there is still some of us that dont care about neked pics, so come on, post some up fing02.gif