Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I'll Be Mia For A Few Days... Or Weeks. Whichever.

Old 12-28-2005 | 08:08 AM

I'm moving tomorrow from Toms River, NJ to Pine Hill, NJ. It's about 100 miles so I'm a good ways from home. I'm moving into a nice apartment by myself for now, and my parents are still living here. I'm going to school out there for Veterinary Technology, minoring in Animal Control and Forensics (double minoring).

I'm getting the internet installed Friday, but I probably won't have time at all to be online until sometime next week. Saturday is my boyfriend and I's 2 Year Anniversary, and Monday I start work out at my new area too. I start my semester at this college on January 18th. So as you can see, aside from settling into my new home, I got a busy schedule.

For those that are close or anything, I'll be 25 minutes (give or take) from Atlantic City, and about 15 minutes outside of Philly.

I wish you all lots of luck with the new year. Be safe and be smart for your holiday parties. <3
Old 12-28-2005 | 08:17 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Cool, good luck with everything.
Old 12-28-2005 | 11:12 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

Good luck and happy new year to you!!! we will be waiting to hear back from you again
Old 12-28-2005 | 12:01 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

i guess i'm gonna have to change your title to Dr. Doolittle

good luck
Old 12-28-2005 | 06:15 PM

oh cool.. you are out by the Berlin circle.. let me know what wawa you work at, I will see if I can swing by some time and say hi!
Old 12-30-2005 | 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Sparticus @ Dec 28 2005, 07:01 PM)
i guess i'm gonna have to change your title to Dr. Doolittle

LOL!

Good luck to you! You sure picked a worthwhile profession!
smile.gif
Old 01-01-2006 | 05:13 PM

LOL thanks guys. Haha, thanks for the title.

Mad, yeah I'm like all around Blackwood/Sicklerville/Berlin/Clementon/etc. I work at the brand new Wawa by the college. It's by Blackwood-Clementon Road and Erial Road right up the street from the college. I think technically it's on Little Gloucester Road. It's the gas station store with a Charlie Brown's right across the street. You can't miss it. wink1.gif Just PM me and I'll tell you when I work or whatever. Give me some time to fit into this new store though so I don't seem TOO new when talking to people, lol.

And to everyone-

I still have no internet at my apartment. I have digital cable TV, but the cable internet is not working so a tech is supposed to come out tomorrow morning. Right now I'm at my parents' house for dinner. Hopefully I'll be online soon. Other than that, I'm all settled in.

Oh, and my Tib is out of commission right now. There is a loud humming noise coming from the back of the car, most likely a loose wheel bearing (I'm just HOPING it's not more serious than that), and no, it's not a flat tire. It's been like this since Thursday night. The CEL also came on a few hours ago as I was driving from my boyfriend's house to here. I'm using my dad's Tracker while my Tib stays at my parents' house until it is fixed. We're going to set an appointment up with the local Hyundai dealership to take a look at it and hopefully get it fixed soon. I'm broke as Hell, and this has to hit me, lol.

Ah well, talk to you all soon!
Old 01-01-2006 | 05:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Good luck Toxic! I hope all goes well for you at school and at your new place. You still arent that far away from me so one day we should meet up and hang out.
Old 01-02-2006 | 08:04 AM

Thanks hun. smile.gif You're close to the Turnpike, aren't you? Because I think it's only about a 40 minute ride from around Edison to here. We'll definitely figure some plans out. smile.gif
Old 01-02-2006 | 07:50 PM

You know... if it can wait till next sunday.. I am not adverse to running up to where you tib is and doing a rear wheel bearing. It is pretty easy. It would only cost you the price of the bearing... about 85 bucks