Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I See Some People Value A Photos Here...

Old 11-29-2005 | 06:48 PM

honestly didn't know we had one here. (photo art thread)

camera is fujifilm e550
Old 11-30-2005 | 01:45 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

topics merged
Old 11-30-2005 | 02:29 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

this is one of my fav's that I took

I know its not that great, and that its WAY too dark, AND the damn car got caught in the corner... but get this; that was on the way home from the track in a buddys car. I was reaching out the window going 75 mph wink1.gif Turned out perty good considering haha

I have better pictures of random things somewhere, Ill post em up when I find them
Old 11-30-2005 | 06:14 AM

QUOTE (KayDM @ Nov 29 2005, 09:22 PM)

Good pics man,

If your using a manual cam, good job utiliting your F-Stop and ISO setting. Just remember "Rule of thirds" For that second pic of the flowers, had you brought the flowers either up or down just slighly, it would've fit all the fit all the rules of photography. That first pic, is that Portsmouth Naval Shipyard? That looks awefully familiar. I think I remember that crane when I use to wave run through the shipyard all the time.

Third pic is perfect, good balance and angle.
Old 11-30-2005 | 06:50 AM

TibMinn, that pic is nice but too big, please resize next time when you will be posting.
Old 11-30-2005 | 08:02 AM

QUOTE (BrakeRP @ Nov 30 2005, 01:14 PM)
Good pics man,

If your using a manual cam, good job utiliting your F-Stop and ISO setting. Just remember "Rule of thirds" For that second pic of the flowers, had you brought the flowers either up or down just slighly, it would've fit all the fit all the rules of photography. That first pic, is that Portsmouth Naval Shipyard? That looks awefully familiar. I think I remember that crane when I use to wave run through the shipyard all the time.

Third pic is perfect, good balance and angle.

Yeah i guess it's the portsmouth navel shipyard, it's right out there by the portsmouth navel hospital in the nicer part of p-town. and yes all were shot in "manual" mode, i don't really mess around with auto unless it's quick snap shots at a part or something.

the flower one is alright, i could crop it but i'm lazy. i should probably really get into photoshop, a guy photoshopped the p-town one and made it even nicer (just cleared it up some and made some colors sharper). all i do is just load them to my computer, resize and go from there.

a few more pictures.
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/amgarcia/Tito&...aphy/cookie.JPG
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/amgarcia/Tito&.../railroads1.JPG

no real photoshop here just added a border. (incase you're wondering, there are NO drugs in this picture and he was not doing any. the picture just came out real crazy like that. and that's the only thing of i could think to name it.)
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/amgarcia/Tito&...raphy/drugs.JPG
Old 12-03-2005 | 08:16 AM

and one of my favorites... I took this, and i swear on my tibby, its not a photoshop

Old 12-03-2005 | 08:49 AM

wow, if it's not a chop, where did you find clouds with your name on lmao.gif

joke.gif

very nice pics! fing02.gif
Old 12-03-2005 | 08:57 AM

ok ok i put that in, but i took that in South Dakota when i was doin a habitat for humanity project out there. all those are in SD