Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I Need Some Advice

Old 07-14-2006 | 08:54 AM

Vehicle: 2000 carbon tiburon

Id talk with her... you have nothing to loose if she says no at least you tried and thats what matters otherwhys you will have many restless nights wonderering WHAT IF!!!
Old 07-14-2006 | 10:43 AM

QUOTE (SwiftTiburon @ Jul 13 2006, 08:07 PM)
Being a girl, I can say girls are sometimes unsure of their own feelings..they can also be shy.

A girl can like you but not show it..even if she knows you like her..she might be shy for some odd reason. And girls dont like clingy guys..actually they hate it. Telling her your feelings one time is enough.

Id say just go for it and make a move..if you dont do anything, youll always wonder what would have happened if you had. Maybe she is waiting for you to do something..I mean seriously, you never know.

Thank you swift. Its good to hear from the womens point of view. I have to stop wondering and just do something so I can say I've tried and thats all that really matters.

QUOTE (StrikeEagle @ Jul 13 2006, 09:12 PM)
Girls can definitely like you and not tell you. My girlfriend liked me for about a whole semester before saying anything, and she was my love at first sight! But, long story... Basically I wasn't allowed to date her for a few reasons, but then shortly after valentines, i found out she had liked me for just about as long. She had been trying to drop hints all along that she liked me, but I never really picked them up. Anyhow, I've been courting her ever since! (almost 5 months now!). So you definitely have to make your feelings known and feel her out more (i meant mentally, physically is up to you wink1.gif ). Talk, mang, talk!! Even if it's not what you want to hear, talk!! And sorry, I'm not sure if jumping to a kiss is the best way to go about things. If she really likes you, it could be ok, but if not, you may end up with a fist, even if you go 100%. I'm waiting until the wedding day for my first kiss, and it's going to be great, and I have to recommend that to everyone!
Keep us updated!
SE

SE I give many props to you! Amazing how your waiting for even a kiss. I think i will take her dancing that way we get close and get to touching and while where dancing is when Ill talk to her.

On the clingy note, I don't believe I am because its not like we hang out every single day. Sometimes will hang out over the weekend but 90% of the time its with a bunch of friends. I don't talk to her to often because it lets me call out of the blue and just see how things are going and most of the times i've caught her on a rough days so it works smile.gif. I defenitly know not to be too clingy and its easy for me not to be because Im at work for like 13hrs a day monday through friday wink1.gif

I want to thank everyone so much for all of this wonderful advice. Im taking everything in and hopefully soon I can give everyone an update on what happened smile.gif.
Old 07-14-2006 | 08:40 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

wait a minute. I just contemplated for a little bit.

If she's drawing on the carpet on the floor.... maybe she's a little---> crazy.gif

She still cute though.. Crazy, cute woman= hotness.