Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I Need Some Advice

Old 07-13-2006 | 06:51 PM

QUOTE (tanc @ Jul 13 2006, 04:31 PM)
Your leaving in a month. You really want to get something started than leave? I dont know about you, but I can't do long distance relationships.

Just something else to think about.

I think that is what tells my self not to act because im leaving again. The thing is that I am always coming and going. Either on deployments or to school then back home. The most i stay in one spot is 4-5months. I've had a relationship that was three years and two weeks that tried the long distance relationship but thats bascially what tore use apart. Right now its really hard for me to have a serious relationship because of all the back and forth moving. And I like this girl more than a "hit" and "quit" kind of thing.

QUOTE (StrikeEagle @ Jul 13 2006, 04:56 PM)
"You go 90% and let her come the other 10%" - Hitch lmao.gif

Let us all know how it works out mang!

SE

I've thought of that- me 90% and her 10% - but Im worried her 10% is a fist and not nice soft lips tongue.gif
I'll will for sure keep you all updated and what I end up doing. Its awesome to get many different views.

Oz you actually gave me a great idea to take her out to this dance club on the Strip. Now that I think of it we've only done that dance thing during high school and its was like hands on waist and keep a foot between each other tongue.gif. So thankx I'll invite her go dancing!
Old 07-13-2006 | 08:02 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Wow, she's cute and you're a good looking guy... plus you're in the military.. what's the dealio? The Uniform doesn't excite her? She's too picky or something?
Old 07-13-2006 | 09:07 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Being a girl, I can say girls are sometimes unsure of their own feelings..they can also be shy.

A girl can like you but not show it..even if she knows you like her..she might be shy for some odd reason. And girls dont like clingy guys..actually they hate it. Telling her your feelings one time is enough.

Id say just go for it and make a move..if you dont do anything, youll always wonder what would have happened if you had. Maybe she is waiting for you to do something..I mean seriously, you never know.
Old 07-13-2006 | 09:33 PM
DTN

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^^ girls always get clingy with me and I try my hardest to make them stop. I don't know what you're talking about. They love it when I get clingy.

It's all about YOUR style
Old 07-13-2006 | 10:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Girls can definitely like you and not tell you. My girlfriend liked me for about a whole semester before saying anything, and she was my love at first sight! But, long story... Basically I wasn't allowed to date her for a few reasons, but then shortly after valentines, i found out she had liked me for just about as long. She had been trying to drop hints all along that she liked me, but I never really picked them up. Anyhow, I've been courting her ever since! (almost 5 months now!). So you definitely have to make your feelings known and feel her out more (i meant mentally, physically is up to you wink1.gif ). Talk, mang, talk!! Even if it's not what you want to hear, talk!! And sorry, I'm not sure if jumping to a kiss is the best way to go about things. If she really likes you, it could be ok, but if not, you may end up with a fist, even if you go 100%. I'm waiting until the wedding day for my first kiss, and it's going to be great, and I have to recommend that to everyone!
Keep us updated!
SE
Old 07-13-2006 | 10:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

clingyness in the beginning of a relationship will scare just about every girl away, unless you are immediately crazy about each other.

did you just say "courting" strike? nana.gif

but waiting till wedding day for the first kiss, thats pretty unbelievable. good for you though, it will make it that much more special.

QUICK EDIT -

one thing you might not want to do is ever let her knwo that you post at this website. this thread could cause problems. wink1.gif
Old 07-13-2006 | 11:13 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

but waiting till wedding day for the first kiss, thats pretty unbelievable.

hmm... i would say that would all depend on availability and your lifestyle. 1. if there are NO girls around, who's to say you'll make out with anyone anytime soon? 2. you might be too busy to get to that point. 3. you might not be going out enough and meeting people.

although it is pretty long. you have to work your way and make sure she likes you back. if she doesn't, she'll never be happy. isn't that what you want too, for her to be happy?
Old 07-14-2006 | 12:23 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

just tap er and leave her, thats my motto

lmao.gif J/K lmao.gif

lol swifts gon kill me in 2 secs lol
Old 07-14-2006 | 01:17 AM

QUOTE (StrikeEagle @ Jul 14 2006, 12:12 AM)
I'm waiting until the wedding day for my first kiss, and it's going to be great, and I have to recommend that to everyone!

WTF?

haha.gif
Old 07-14-2006 | 08:28 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon SE

SE - props to you.
I have been dating my GF for 1.5 years, and we are waiting to kiss untill we get engaged.