Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I Can't Do It!

Old 04-02-2007 | 01:00 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

i could NEVER be one... i'm sorry, but there's nothing better in this world than biting into a delicious sirloin steak fresh off the grill... cooked medium rare of course. ain't nothin better than that.

mmmmmm. cow smile.gif
Old 04-02-2007 | 01:53 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

Pig is the greatest animal on Earth. I love bacon, ham, pork sausages, pork chops. Mmm.
I cook breakfast for me and my girlfriend every weekend morning - bacon, eggs, ham, sausage, pancakes. Whatever sounds good and greasy.

I will never give up my meat! NEVER! BBQ's are your friend.

I'm kind of an anti-vegetarian. The only time I eat fruit is when i'm being handfed grapes or strawberries. The only vegetables I eat are lettuce and tomato on a backyard grilled hamburger.
Old 04-02-2007 | 02:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ I'm not that extreme, but I do have disdain for vegetables. I love fruit, grapes/strawberries/whatever, but green stuff other then some types of beans/lettuce are not my friend.

Whatever makes you feel better is what you should go with.
Old 04-02-2007 | 02:17 PM

see, I gave up eating meat only because I lost interest in it. Occasionally I will have a burger or a pork chop... once or twice a year I may have a steak.. but other than that, I just have no urge to have meat.

I love fish, I would eat it every day, but it gets expensive in a hurry.
Old 04-02-2007 | 03:35 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

i know veggie eaters...one when i was in my early teens and my barber and his family...and they are all healthy...he told me that it is something that you just dont jump into...my barber said it was easy giving up fish, red meat, and pork...and it took him 3 yrs to give up chicken...and he has been a veggie eater for about 7yrs and his son is 5 or 6 and has never had meat...

I wanted to do this...but i gave up when i realized that im in the Navy and it would be to hard
Old 04-02-2007 | 04:53 PM

Vehicle: 1992 Honda Accord EX

QUOTE (Sparticus @ Apr 2 2007, 02:00 PM)
i could NEVER be one... i'm sorry, but there's nothing better in this world than biting into a delicious sirloin steak fresh off the grill... cooked medium rare of course. ain't nothin better than that.

mmmmmm. cow smile.gif

QUOTE (Kantizuni @ Apr 2 2007, 02:53 PM)
Pig is the greatest animal on Earth. I love bacon, ham, pork sausages, pork chops. Mmm.
I cook breakfast for me and my girlfriend every weekend morning - bacon, eggs, ham, sausage, pancakes. Whatever sounds good and greasy.

I will never give up my meat! NEVER! BBQ's are your friend.

I'm kind of an anti-vegetarian. The only time I eat fruit is when i'm being handfed grapes or strawberries. The only vegetables I eat are lettuce and tomato on a backyard grilled hamburger.

I'll take a steak medium well. That makes sure it's dead.

I will nevAr give up a grilled bologna and cheese sandwich!!! I just might go to a deli and get myself a steak and cheese sandwich later on today. Or order out KFC.

All of you vegetarians are nuts!!!
Old 04-02-2007 | 06:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Apr 2 2007, 02:16 PM)
That's funny because all the Vegans or Vegetarians that I've met are healthy as hell and very beautiful. Their energy is high. I've met a Vegetarian body builder; he gets his protein from beans and soy.

for once, i second kr.

my 2nd cousin has been a vegetarian since she was like 15. she's now ~42ish, doesnt look a day over 25. kinda incredible actually.

the key is to balance a diet and exercise. thats the most healthy way of being healthy.
Old 04-02-2007 | 06:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^I dont know, Im with Alex on this. My cousin is a vegan and she looks terrible. Real skinny, pale, and breaks out a lot. Her child has all sorts of allergies as well.

I was one for about 2 months because I was recovering from some mutant virus. I felt good but then I just went to meats again and felt ten times better. I dont eat a lot of red meat now, mostly leans, white meat.

It also depends on how you cook your food..if you dont saturate your meat in lard, then you should be okay. Also it depends on your overall diet..you can eat meat and still be extremely healthy.

I prefer meat..the only thing soy I eat now is sometimes those chicken type nuggets and I drink soymilk. Other then that chicken and sometimes beef.
Old 04-02-2007 | 06:59 PM

well thats cause (imo) vegans are crazy. they are like super vegetarians.

they dont even eat dairy products. most vegetarians eat eggs and fish, both of which vegans wont touch.
Old 04-02-2007 | 07:06 PM

Yeah, some go overboard and do end up looking pretty bad. A good balance (leaning toward the veggie side) is best.
I eat eggs and fish all the time, but it's always farm fresh eggs and fresh fish (over against the breaded stuff you can get at McD's).