Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

I Am Buying A 2005 Tiburon Within Two Weeks!

Old 06-08-2005, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the light blue... i have the dark blue for my 05 altima liked it at first but getting annoyed by it now still love the color but im going to go for the ligher blue now
Old 06-08-2005, 08:47 PM

Get it in purple... just to say you have a purple car.

Seriously though, I hate the lighter blue. It's ugly. The darker blue, which almost looks borderline black... now that's hot.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:06 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I actually dont mind the light blue. Definately get the manual 4 cylinder. For teh money you could always buy a used 2001 and go turbo right away. Just an idea if youre looking for a faster car. Either way let us know how it goes and get us some pictures when you modify it
Old 06-08-2005, 09:09 PM

I just think he should get an Rd1 or Rd2 anyway. The GK's are so clunky and big. I love smaller cars, so maybe that's me. He has an Altima, so I guess that's where a want for the new Tiburons comes from.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:59 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

an automatic.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " With the voice of omar sharrief" I pee on automatic. " no a personal attack" just on the automatic. they are big and hevey and cost a hell of alot more to repair if they go ka-put-a. a mannual is cheaper and funer to drive. the more you drive it the better it get..."With the voice of Rev.jessie jackson" Can i get an AMEN, brothers and sister. smile.gif
Old 06-09-2005, 02:19 PM

I have auto and it's fine. I drive in traffic a lot, so I couldn't be bothered with manual.

At least in my area, manuals cost more than auto's.
Old 06-09-2005, 02:34 PM

QUOTE (Mad_john @ Jun 9 2005, 03:59 AM)
an automatic.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " With the voice of omar sharrief" I pee on automatic. " no a personal attack" just on the automatic. they are big and hevey and cost a hell of alot more to repair if they go ka-put-a. a mannual is cheaper and funer to drive. the more you drive it the better it get..."With the voice of Rev.jessie jackson" Can i get an AMEN, brothers and sister. smile.gif

AMEN, preach it brotha.

btw is the traffic on the freeway bad? cause i know bein stuck in traffic in a manual does take its toll on ur left leg.
Old 06-09-2005, 04:07 PM

Your in So.Cal? What area? I'm near Cerritos area.

If you plan on getting a GK, visit http://www.newtiburon.com

We also have a Hyundai club in So.Cal, http://www.hyperautoclub.com
not many post there often, but we have weekly meets on Friday nights at this Burger Joint in La Palma.

The V6 isn't so bad, if you don't plan on doing heavy modification. AJ (HyundaiFixer on New Tiburon and Hyper) has a Supercharger on his which runs about 220 HP.

But the I4s are not that much slower than the V6s... and they can be modified to run -alot- more HP.

Definately stay away from the Automatic though. You'll be -much- happier with a manual car in the long run. And dun worry about traffic. I actually find it easier to drive a manual in traffic because I can stay in lower gears to slow myself down without having to step on the brake all the time.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:58 PM

cool I live in Los alamitos

*EDITED BY ADMIN, DON'T QUOTE THE POST ABOVE YOURS*