Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hyundai Aftermarket.org Is Looking For Women!

Old 03-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

laugh.gif We're going to be doing a Girl Of The Month feature, just to be different...since alot of places do Car Of The Month. The articles are going to explain 2 things:

1) Being a girl in the Hyundai scene
2) Being a girl in the tuning scene in general

You dont have to be a model or portray half naked pics of yourself (unless you want to) and you dont have to have show winning car, but you do have to supply a couple pics of yourself and the car. smile.gif If you're interested, feel free to email us at importgirl@hyundaiaftermarket.org. Otherwise, a reporter may end up contacting you at some point, and asking if you care to be next months feature. wink1.gif

Thanks....

Ok...so we have our first girl that wants to Hyundai Girl Of The Month! smile.gif Anyone interested in being the official Hyundai Aftermarket Reporter? cool.gif
Old 03-08-2006, 07:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll submit some pics of me with my Tib. Most people that have seen the female pics thread know I don't show skin, and uh... most people here know I am not girly... but I'll take pics with my Tib. I'm going to wait until the weekend when I get back to my parents house where there's actually... grass... and not apartments, lol.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sound great! Hope we will get a candidate soon.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:07 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I've gotten a few emails from girls wanting to do it. Melissa (~TibChic~) is going to be our very first one. smile.gif

And again, this is more or less to get a girls perspective in the tuning/Hyundai scene. Its not all about having a show winning car, or being a super model. wink1.gif