Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hyundai Aftermarket Has A New Look....

Old 12-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Still have to do a few more things with the site, plus finish adding the store...but the main stuff is done at least. Tell me what you guys think....

https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org

Now to finish up adding the Arcade, the shoutbox, and a few other modifications to the forum....lol

UPDATE:

Arcade, shoutbox, and downloadable ringtones should be done and finished up by the end of weekend.

I'm also building in a couple of modules that will allow people to modify their profiles, very similiar to the look and feel of just like myspace or facebook....image uploads, backgrounds, music players, blogs, and so on.

Next will be an auction system that will allow people to put up an auction (similiar to ebay) and they can sell stuff easily through the site.

And last but not least, I'm adding a section for people who want to pay their respect and tributes to lost members, friends, and/or family that were killed in vehicle accidents (street racing, drunk driving, bad driving conditions, etc), whether it was their fault or not.

There was a snag with the online store today, so that might take just a little longer to be up and running. But its coming...sooooon. smile.gif
Old 12-14-2007, 02:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 tiburon

Nice, I like the new look a lot
Old 12-14-2007, 02:47 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

visionz, are you the dj? or am i thinking of someone else? i remember you signing up here.

i think it's great, but the hyundai logo needs to be freshened up a bit. otherwise everything looks good.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Administrator

HKC..yeah...that would be me. smile.gif

The logo I wanted to stick with, since its been the same logo since the very beginning of HA (back when Random, Me, & Jaws pretty ran stuff). I may end up changing it up though eventually. Not sure yet. I still have to import all of the all threads and posts from T-H-C into the site, but its being a b****. Those of you that really want to know how Hyundai Tuning started? You'll want to read through the old stuff from back in the days of FxTreme and T-H-C for sure! *haha*

Thanks for the compliments. Its going to get ALOT better in the next few days, so keep checking back. smile.gif
Old 12-14-2007, 03:45 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

ah sweet! yeah i remember fxtreme website looking at the gallery! gooood days... i think that was in 1999. it's what got me hooked into tuning, otherwise i would have left the car stock.

^haha. hell yeah, well i'm not a dj but more a composer. i'm working on some material. it's hard as hell so i know what you mean.

i like what you are doing.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:20 PM
Administrator

Thank ya!

I'm looking for Moderators and a couple of Admin's as well, if anyone is interested. smile.gif