Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

How does everyone feel about the debt ceiling crisis?

Old 07-29-2011 | 05:19 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

http://www.washingto...s-paid/?hpid=z2

my aunt sent me a great little link, i figured out the budget in 5 minutes, i dont know what the head honchos are so worked up about and im saving 29 Billion !! whats the big deal ? we dont need to make defense vendor payments, screw em they can get their money later, forget the interest on treasury securites, lets hold what we got, unemployment insurance benifits, the broken unemployed are just gonna have to bite the bullet, food nutrition services, another bullet, health and human service grants, grants... need i say more, HUD programs, move back in with your mom, Federal highway admin, anything Federal needs to go anyway, IRS refunds, sorry youll get your money later we are having a crisis, Department of Energy, they dont do sh*t anyway, Dept of Justice, take away the gavel and give them a carpenters hammer tell them to get a real job, let them bang that instead, Dept of Labor, they need to get real jobs anyway, Federal transit, CUT, EPA, CUT, small business admin, CUT, other spending?? oh you mean all the secret sh*t no one knows about, CUT. and there, you check off and pay SS benifits, medicare, medicaid, education, Fed sals and benis, military, and VA, and all that keeps the majority of the people happy. that was easy !

disclaimer: i have no idea what im doing with the budget ! lolz but i did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!
Old 07-29-2011 | 06:42 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Projected unfunded liabilities for SS/medicare are pushing $100T. The wars could be stopped today and cost only a couple billion to bring everyone home.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/walker/walker34.html

P.S. why again do we have troops in over 100 foreign nations?
Old 07-29-2011 | 07:28 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

It's a great time to live in The Great White North!
Old 07-29-2011 | 07:40 PM

Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

^^Bow to your Queen peasant^