Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hot stock tips

Old 05-15-2010, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Good info in here. I wouldn't even know where to start with this stuff. It nice to follow your progress.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:27 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^Personally, I go through my bank, USAA. They aren't the best way to go because when trading in amounts over 1000 shares they take 1/2% per trade, under 1000 is free. They are the easiest for me because it's my bank. I can transfer money in and out easier and I only had to click a few times to start an online trading account.

To get started, just open an ameritrade/Sharebuilder/etrade account. Supposedly they usually take around $5 to trade. You then fill your stocks account with money via card or bank transfer, some even take Pay-Pal. Then you find the "buy" button and type in the ticker, ie. ENTI, the quantity of shares, ie. 350,000, and the limit price ie: .005 per share. Then some guy at the stock exchange makes a purchase for you and you own the stock. When you want to sell, it is very similar.

If you're interested in learning more about stocks, MSN has a great site on how to read the charts. http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Inves...l_Analysis.aspx
Old 05-16-2010, 10:36 PM
DTN

Stockroach.com claims to have something which will go KABOOOM tomorrow. The trick with them is to be the first one in and the first one out. I'll buy in at 930EST and immediately sell for just a few points higher. That ought to net me a good profit quickly, and if i sell out too early- hey, a small gain is better then any loss. Stock roach is usually on it.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

It's Monday... how did your ENTI do?
Old 05-18-2010, 04:18 PM
DTN

On Monday, ENTI did very poorly. No news was released. However, this mornining ENTI jumped from it's all time low at .0043 to .0065. Conditions were very much favorable and it is expected to perform bullishly over the next few days. This morning would have been a perfect time for a press release. The stocks shot up today based upon statistics alone. I'd expect it to jump again on the next news release and then skyrocket near the end of the month. I'm looking for a 1/4 exit point at around 1 penny soon, then another 1/4 exit point at 10 cents near the first of the month, then I'm holding the rest long-term until sometime around November. This site will be big. $1 per share may be hoping for way too much, but considering that they are making moves like this and the site has not even "officially" opened, I'd say it should net quite the profit.

I'm saying this again for anyone who didn't read above. ENTI is curently worth around 1/2 cent. They are not even in business yet. They have a contract with several music television channels to reach 44 million views per month for 6 months starting June 1. If you're looking for a place to stuff some cash, or considering a first investment, this is it.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:28 PM
DTN

CNEX may be a good buy-in within the next week. It is going to start rising near the end of the month and then explode when they announce that work has begun on the gold mines. I've flipped CNEX many times for a small profit.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:52 PM
DTN

CNEX just rose 60% today and gained a .007 level of support, it's still going! If you can buy in at .007, do so. It may be up to .014 soon, which looks like the next level of resistance..

Old 05-19-2010, 10:36 PM
DTN

stockroach.com has highlighted BOTH ENTI and CNEX for explosion tomorrow. If you jump into them for a short run, get in at 0900EST and get out by 12EST, you could make a profit. I'm in both for the long haul.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:16 AM
DTN

CNEX is having high volume today and has been on the rise for the last few days. I would expect it to average back down to .0017 before soring back into the pennies. This is a stock I've always had on my watch list.

Serious gains are comming.