Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Honda Del Sol With Tib Vielside

Old 12-21-2005 | 09:43 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

yeah the MR2 reminds me of the porsche GT eye? nice, but what's totally funny is that there's virtually nothing inside of that bumper to help the car perform except for aerodynamics. still looks hot though.

the new veilsides sure definitely do not look exactly like the older production kits but they have litle things in common, like long front bumpers and huge air pockets on each side, curled side skirts...

i didn't like the tiburon kits when they first came out, but then when i looked at a yellow veilside tiburon up close it was really quite nice, to be that bold, wild and look that good on a 2000 tiburon.

there's this del sol down my street somewhere it's riced out to the max but regardless it looks really cool... i mean if that kind of work was ever done on a tiburon i'd really enjoy it!! imagine if these kinds of conversions were done on tiburons. i wouldn't mind seeing Honda S2000 lights on a 2005 Tiburon at all!!!