Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Hollywood megastar spreading HIV

Old 11-15-2015 | 05:02 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Sonata
Default Hollywood megastar spreading HIV

Hollywood is “gripped with fear” after a womanizing Tinseltown A-Lister has been diagnosed positive for HIV — panicking his long list of sexual partners, according to a published report.

“It has now become common knowledge that this star is HIV positive, something he has known for years,” an insider told The Sun newspaper of London, which attributed its report to unnamed sources, and didn’t name the infected Lothario.

“His lawyers are bracing for the threat of potential action.”

The source continued: “The reality is that if he’s knowingly put women at risk, then that’s disgusting and it’s only a matter of time before that becomes public.”

Friends have urged the actor to come forward, but he has so far refused, according to The Sun.

“He’s distraught about the possibility of the illness becoming a defining quality of his career,” a source told the site.

The actor’s list of exes includes “an award-winning actress, a religious movie star, a top Hollywood personality with a controversial past, a TV star, a media personality and a glamour model,” the site reported, without naming names.

Here's what is known:

1. ‘decades of debauchery’ had ‘finally caught up with’ the womanising actor – said to be one of Tinseltown’s ‘megastars’

2. Clues to his identity include the fact that he is middle-aged and ‘notorious’ for a playboy lifestyle ‘filled with one-night stands and sex-for-hire partners’.

3. The star reportedly believes he is ‘indestructible’, and took few precautions to protect himself and others, even though he was indulging in ‘high-risk’ behaviour.

4. According to friends of the mystery actor, ‘his worst fear is that he will be remembered not as a great actor, but as someone who contracted the disease. He has been tortured by the thought that his acting genius will be forgotten.’

5. It is not Leonardo DiCaprio, Colin Farrell, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Eddie Murphy, Keanu Reeves, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Cruise, Bruce Willis, Matt Damon, Michael Fassbender, Ryan Gosling, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Robert De Niro, Liam Neeson, Tom Green, Benedict Cumberbatch, Liam Hemsworth, Tom Hardy, Russell Brand, Jeremy Renner, Zac Efron, Sean Penn, Jake Gyllenhaal, Richard Gere, Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Daniel Craig or John Travolta.

My top guess is Charlie Sheen, but I can't get past the "acting genius" part. Next up would be Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, or Ben Affleck.
Old 11-15-2015 | 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Those of us interested in "old fashioned" morality will hopefully be excused on big fat "I told you so" at this point. You know how you don't catch STIs? By not engaging in the S. with random people, especially those known to be sleeping around.
Old 11-16-2015 | 08:43 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I may have told this story before, but a large majority of the "popular" kids in my HS were diagnosed with HIV after giving blood at a blood drive. Funny how that happens.

Ever since that incident I have been seriously paranoad about spinning the olde:

Wheel of Diseases.png

I've done my far share of stupid things, but at least bag it!

And never hit someone who has a record to rival Barry Bonds.
Old 11-16-2015 | 12:26 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Looks like it's Charlie Sheen

http://www.people.com/article/charli...book_peoplemag
Old 11-16-2015 | 02:48 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Well, apparently tiger blood doesn't mean what I thought it meant.
Old 11-16-2015 | 04:43 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

That dude smashed a lot of hookers so it's not suprising
Old 11-16-2015 | 04:53 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Originally Posted by 187sks
Well, apparently tiger blood doesn't mean what I thought it meant.
OMG, I was just about to say his Tiger blood is more like MONKEY blood.
Old 11-18-2015 | 09:57 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Positive Charlie.png