Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

hmmm i wonder if this is a scam

Old 11-22-2004, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Pics of what I have been up to

So this one MAY be a scam. It may not.

Still, there are places to get a free laptop.
Old 11-22-2004, 05:41 PM

Default Re: RDTiburon Decals!

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
So this one MAY be a scam. It may not.

Still, there are places to get a free laptop.

Redz you are so damn stubborn!!! it is freaking scam!!!!

why don't you get a $1200 laptop for free and I will buy from you for $500?
Old 11-22-2004, 06:23 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default new motor gona na tune.. no more FI for me.. what can i do?

...REDZ, I'll disable the alarm and steal the laptops while we can use your car for a quick geteway lol.gif
Old 11-22-2004, 06:38 PM

Default Re: hmmm i wonder if this is a scam

To become a ProductTestPanel.com member and participate in its membership incentive promotion, you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States with a valid email and mailing address. If you do not meet these requirements, we ask that you do not complete the registration process.

CRC guarantees that all approved members of ProductTestPanel.com will receive at least 3 products to review during their first 90 days of membership. Panel members do not have to pay for these products. However, we do require that members return a brief written survey no earlier than 30 and no later than 90 days after the receipt of any product for review. Failure to return this survey will result in the member being removed from our product testing program. We ask that you not apply for membership unless you truly want to receive free products and return the surveys as outlined because CRC must absorb certain set costs to provide and deliver products for testing.

im down on the laptops thing lol
Old 11-22-2004, 09:03 PM

Default Re: Winter Virus

QUOTE (JalemX)
To become a ProductTestPanel.com member and participate in its membership incentive promotion, you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States with a valid email and mailing address. If you do not meet these requirements, we ask that you do not complete the registration process.

CRC guarantees that all approved members of ProductTestPanel.com will receive at least 3 products to review during their first 90 days of membership. Panel members do not have to pay for these products. However, we do require that members return a brief written survey no earlier than 30 and no later than 90 days after the receipt of any product for review. Failure to return this survey will result in the member being removed from our product testing program. We ask that you not apply for membership unless you truly want to receive free products and return the surveys as outlined because CRC must absorb certain set costs to provide and deliver products for testing.

im down on the laptops thing lol

let me know when you get it..... :roll:
Old 11-22-2004, 10:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!! catback exhaust... head ahh (top end)

QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe)
...REDZ, I'll disable the alarm and steal the laptops while we can use your car for a quick geteway lol.gif

WERD!