Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Help Me

Old 07-02-2004, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know it takes a long time but I like my RD so I wanna keep it till then. maybe it will be at one of those classic car shows one day
Old 07-02-2004, 08:46 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

not unless you buy some haloz it wont. www.haloz.biz

whose the fairest whore of all, chris is yaaaay
Old 07-02-2004, 09:17 PM

so i'm guess I'm set then i'll just go to court and say that i was wrong and I didn't realize the speed I was going. I hope the judge isn't a psycho.
Old 07-02-2004, 09:39 PM

LoL.. LiKe they said above, calm down smile.gif I had a reckless driving ticket, no insurance ticket together, i skipped the court date, had a warrant out and got pulled over a couple months later.. The cop didnt even ticket me, just said i have 30 days to make it right in court or he was gonna come arrest me.. Went to court, didnt even see a judge, they just fined me.. Its nothing @ all.. Only time you NEED to worry, is when the cop takes your license on the spot, or your arrested right there..
Old 07-02-2004, 11:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Blacktibs, LOL

Koreanracer, how old are you? Calm down mang. It's a ticket, not a life sentence.
Old 07-03-2004, 05:19 PM

For a pre-med student, I'd expect a little better reaction than that. If you got a ticket for reckless and NOT speeding, then there is nothing to worry about. I highly doubt your liscence will be supsended, although prosecutors are d!ckheads, trust me. Anyways good luck spending 11-14 yrs of your life dedicated to being a rich mofo.... let us know how it goes, court that is
Old 07-03-2004, 06:00 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

oh man dont listen to them, your gonna be screwed, they may give you like up to 6 months in jail, they might take your car, they could ban you from ever getting car insurance ever again, you better get a real expensive lawyer and get to know a good bail bondsman.

hahahaha, just playin man, dont trip out man, just go in there play stupid and youll be aight, a couple hundred bux fine ... ...maybe
Old 07-03-2004, 06:56 PM

hahaha wut an ASS lone, lol. I was readin it and was like wtf.....???Yea it'll be $$$$ out the ying yang, and perhaps some points to go along with it
Old 07-03-2004, 10:48 PM

As we do not know what state you are in (please fill out your info...) here is NJs take on what you did:

-Drivers convicted of unsafe driving that will endanger a person or property requires payment of a fine of not less than $50 or more than $150 for a first offense; not less than $100 or more than $250 for a second offense; and not less than $200 or more than $500 for a third offense and may be assessed motor vehicle penalty points if the offense occurs within five years of the prior offense.

-Driving recklessly that willfully endangers the rights, property or safety of others is punishable by imprisonment of up to 60 days, or by a fine of not less than $50 or more than $200, or both. Points are assessed.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:07 PM

i was threated to receive a reckless driving ticket for doing, absolutely nothing wrong. He was like this will get your license taken away, since i just got it 2 months before lol. The cop was a complete asshole the whole time. He gave me a failure to drive right ticket and my friend. Claimed we were swerving all over the road and shit. Was the end of the month, b**** had to fill his ticket quota somehow 02.gif