Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

He slipped and fell into her vagina

Old 01-01-2016, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 elantra
Default He slipped and fell into her vagina

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/12/saud...e-charge.html#

Millionaire Cleared of Rape Charge After Claiming He Tripped and His Penis Fell Into Teen

Ehsan Abdulaziz, a Saudi millionaire property developer, was cleared of rape charges in London this week after he claimed that he had tripped and fallen on an 18-year-old girl who was sleeping at his apartment after partying with him, penetrating her by accident.

The Mirror reports that Abdulaziz had already had sex with the 18-year-old's friend and he said his penis might have been poking out of his underwear when he happened upon the young woman sleeping off a night of drinking. The millionaire accounted for his DNA being found in the woman's vagina because she had allegedly seduced him when he was offering her a T-shirt or a taxi ride home. He also said that he had semen on his hands from having sex with the woman's friend earlier. In court, Abdulaziz maintained his innocence, saying, "I'm fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened."

A jury reportedly deliberated for only 30 minutes before acquitting Abdulaziz of one count of rape.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

Old 01-04-2016, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I hate it when that happens.
Old 01-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6