Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Having Problem Sleeping Lately?

Old 07-21-2008, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Take one of these and I'm out like a light......if a light were to trip, fall down some stairs, land on the cold concrete of the basement floor then crawl its ass into the bedroom and finally pass out up against the side of its bed while drooling like a comatosed neanderthal....

If you spend a lot of time watching T.V. or surfing the net, try sitting at the end of your bed, closing your eyes and taking a few deep breaths, almost like meditating.....I've found that if I'm doing something that requires a lot of thinking, or causing your brain to process a lot of information, then its still working away when you try to go to sleep. Taking a few minutes to clear your mind and relax can help "shut it down".

My dad was diagnosed with sleep apnea....during his sleep study (slept a full 8 hours), at one point he stopped breathing for 45 seconds.....and kicked his feet about 200 times. Now he has a machine...similar to what RED described that he uses at night, and he hasn't had any problems, and he claims to be more refreshed when he gets up in the morning.

Old 08-11-2008, 06:51 AM

^^ lmao.gif yea i just discovered a new solution for me, just recently mind you since i moved back to my mom's >> HOT SEX!!! the best delicious liquor ever, it's SSOOOO good, it's like eating a nice hot piece of delicious bakery that'll put you into food coma lmao.gif
Old 08-11-2008, 07:28 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Hot Sex usually puts me out like a light too.....

Oh, you're talking about drinking.....my bad.... lmao.gif
Old 08-11-2008, 09:01 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

my wife likes some X-Rated Fusion

a pink vodka liqueur
Old 08-13-2008, 06:43 AM

mmm vodka yummy, those works too, but not as well as HotSex