Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Have you ever been in a real street fight?

Old 05-07-2012 | 09:25 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Tib
Default Have you ever been in a real street fight?

Went to a bar this weekend with some friends and we were hanging out by our cars in the parking lot after the place closed. As we sat there, we saw 4 guys all come flying out of the bar and literally had an all out street brawl right in front of us. This wasnt no wrestling around on the ground kind of thing either. They were throwing fists and feet like it was something straight out of a chuck norris movie. Not gonna lie...it was kind of cool to watch in real life. The only time I ever had a fist fight was when I was in junior high school. But it just was a couple of punches thrown, some wrestling around on the ground, and it was broken up. I'm a pretty peaceful person and see now reason to fight other people. If someone pisses me off, I just walk away and cool down in other ways. Who here has been in an actual fist fight before?
Old 05-07-2012 | 10:32 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Tuscani Tiburon

I was in 2 in High School. Same kid two days in a row. One of those shorter cocky kids that thought he was a Bad A*s. It was in the middle of winter so it wasnt terrible exciting. Couldnt really call it either way the first day, neither one of us got good hits in, second day I definitely won and he was bleeding a bit. I didnt have a scratch on me.
Old 05-07-2012 | 05:25 PM

Vehicle: 01 tib t3t4

hundreds I grew up in b-more. but have'nt been in one since I was like 19
Old 05-07-2012 | 05:30 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

Honestly, cant count !.many stitches and trips to emerg in my younger years.was'nt much else to do when we wrere teens but to kick the crap out of each other ..I wrestled in school, which led me to boxing and , then in my 20's ,kung foo and many drunken bar fights. im 44 now and havent knuckeled up in about 15 years.
Old 05-07-2012 | 07:46 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

I've been in a few fights in my life. Won a few, lost a few, ran away from a few. LOL! I'm 33 now, last one was when I was in my early 20's. I have a slight advantage in a fight. I'm left handed. Nobody ever expects the left.
Old 05-07-2012 | 08:33 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^lol!

If someone pisses me off, I just walk away and cool down in other ways. Who

Same here. It's gotta take something real hardcore maybe instantaneous to get me into a fight. But I'm tall so nobody has ever tried to throw fists.

I've almost been in a fight but both guys were around >250 pounds. I talked it off and walked away.

My Jamaican friend came to my house riddled with bruises. Told of how some 3 guys bigger than him riding on the bus didn't like the way he looked at them. He told them to get off on the next stop and knocked all three of them out at once using upper cuts.
Old 05-07-2012 | 11:29 PM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

You have to be careful. A guy I work with loves getting into fights at bars. He say's that sometimes if he's winning the fight, the other guys friends will come out of nowhere, pull him off the guy and beat the crap outta him. Like it was set up all along. Also, today there doesn't seem to be much respect between fighters, you never know when someone's gonna pull a knife..... or worse. Sometimes it's just easier/smarter to walk away.