Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Halloween......

Old 09-25-2001, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

Dang Iago, you been dropping hints leaving your movies laying around so she might get "ideas"?

I've always wanted to get one of those chicken suits... or I could get some buddies and go as RUN DMC...heh
Old 09-26-2001, 11:40 AM

Definatly mobbin to Chico. How is Halloween out on the streets in other places??? Here there is easly 10k+ ppl elbow to elbow in the streets for blocks. for me its pretty amazing being a country bumpkin from out in the joonbugs. i hear Frisco is absolutly crazey to, but a bit to far to drive. Last year i was the guy from Fear and Loathing. Not sure about this year. think my ol' lady is ganna by a slutty christian school girl and im ganna be her pimp/priest. and remember kids, if ya booze ya loose, pass on the grass wink.gif
Old 09-26-2001, 04:23 PM

I was thinking about covering myself in shoe polish and grabbing my chinese friend. We'll go as Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan,

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUF?"
Old 09-27-2001, 04:32 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Originally posted by Mark D' Shark:
I was thinking about covering myself in shoe polish and grabbing my chinese friend. We'll go as Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan,

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUF?"

*LMAO*