Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Halloween......

Old 09-24-2001, 01:17 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Halloween......

I know it's early to be asking, but next week is the beginning of October, and I was just wondering what everyone usually does for Halloween? It's one of my favorite holidays.

I've already been invited to a coulpe of parties this year, but still undecided. Alot of my friends that are around the same age as me (24) are planning on going out to get candy. A bit old to be doing that, but hey...whatever makes ya happy.

Last year I went to a Fetish Ball. That was freaky. I went with some friends and I was told to wear alot of leather. So I wore leather pants, and bought a cheap super shiny pleather jacket. Fetish Balls are hilarious, but yet scary. When I walked in, some chick asked me if I wanted a free spanking on the house. *lol* That was hilarious. And then I went down in this little pit, and it was one big orgy going on. Insane stuff.

Anyway...I'll probably end up staying home handing out candy to kids. What do you peeps usually do?

[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: 2000Lo&ShowTibby ]
Old 09-24-2001, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

I'll dress up like Nicholas Cage in Gone in 60 Seconds. I'll try to get some friends to go as Steve Mcqueen, Paul Walker, and Vin Deisil. Just to confuse people.

Just playing around, I'll probably go egg some people, no not houses, people.
Old 09-24-2001, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Fettish balls are a HOOT! There are several fettish clubs here in LA, and when you are in the mood for something different, they sure fit the bill!

I'll probably sit home and work on my childish HTML skills and hand out candy.
Old 09-24-2001, 11:14 PM

Heh....I usually go to fetish parties too. Last year we had one and hung people through from the ceiling through hooks in their backs. Always a good time.
Old 09-25-2001, 12:14 AM

My girlfriend's got a striking resemblence to Franka Potente...so we're thinking this year it's time to get some Run on.

...still not too keen on cutting my hair and bleaching it...but we'll see how things go.
Old 09-25-2001, 02:10 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Originally posted by Iago:
My girlfriend's got a striking resemblence to Franka Potente...so we're thinking this year it's time to get some Run on.

...still not too keen on cutting my hair and bleaching it...but we'll see how things go.

Uh...there's a chick in that picture? eek.gif
Old 09-25-2001, 02:13 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Originally posted by Max_Kool:
Last year we had one and hung people through from the ceiling through hooks in their backs. Always a good time.

Ummm....Ouch! eek.gif
Old 09-25-2001, 02:27 AM

Heh. Last year for Haloween, I got a bunch of stuff to make my car out like a Riceboy car. I used some coloured hairspray, and cut-outs on paper to put things like "Powered by Honda" "Mugen" "V-TECH" sone Kanji and a bunch of other crap on the car. I made a boxboard mock-up of a very ricey hood scoop, and ground effect body kit, fastened to the car with blue-tack, and painted with colour match spraypaint. (In bright yellow, of course!)

What scared the Heck out of me was when a Honda owner complimented me on the car -- He thought it was all serious! tongue.gif Maybe this year, I'll be a little less literal in my copying. "V-TEK" "Powered by gasoline" And maybe some of that pseudo-kanji that people use as a joke. Then the Rice boys might figure out that I'm making fun of them.
Old 09-25-2001, 02:35 AM

Originally posted by Random:
Uh...there's a chick in that picture? eek.gif

The brite red hair.
Go rent Run Lola Run.
Old 09-25-2001, 02:37 AM

Originally posted by Dan:
"Powered by gasoline"

LMAO!