Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Halloween 2005

Old 09-22-2005, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

QUOTE (javageek @ Sep 21 2005, 04:13 PM)
My freind dressed up like a cartoon we saw. It was a bum wearing a sign board that said Hand Lotion 25 Cents, and had a hole down near the bottom, sticking out of the hole was a realistic looking dildo. I will see if he has pictures still.

I dont see why not!!! It's the best reason to dress scarey and get drunk!!! Some girls do that every friday/sat nite! lmao.gif
Old 09-22-2005, 12:48 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

QUOTE (iQfOreVa @ Sep 21 2005, 07:01 PM)
i dont belive in halloween.

wtf?> what's to believe in? I just like partying, scaring people, and havin' a good time.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:46 PM

I'm thinking about maybe being a demon-like scarecrow instead of the muppet's nanny.

I was thinking I'd get the contacts that make it look like your eyes are pure white, no iris.

lol..this is odd...but, I can talk EXACTLY like you would imagine Satan to sound. It's the most terrifying voice you would ever hear come from a person; so much so, that you'd swear it wasn't coming from a person at all lol.

It's a real deep satanic voice, where it sounds like two people are talking at the same time - like if someone was posessed or something. I freak my friend's out all the time with it lmao.gif My g/f HATES it...it almost makes her cry.

Well anyway, I was thinking I would make myself look like a demon, but stuff my clothes with straw and do my make-up so that it would look like I was a FAKE scarecrow. Then I would lean perfectly still against a stick or the house or something as my g/f passed out candy. As little kids stare and poke me, saying 'Is he real?'...I'd let them do it for 5-10 seconds or so, and open my eyes and yell like satan LOL

Kid's would literally **** their pants I know it. Not only have they never seen a person with pure white eyes, but matched with that voice...OMG...lol I bet their dads would even get freaked out.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:58 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

that's pretty twisted.... sad.gif

But anyone else doing anything fun for Halloween>>?
Old 10-07-2005, 06:15 AM

This year for Halloween, I'm dressing up as the girl in my sig. She is Chibi, lead singer of The Birthday Massacre.

I don't really do anything spectacular on Halloween. I just love the holiday and use it as an excuse to dress up, be a prick, and go out.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:07 AM

My wife and I have already decorated our home. We put black lights and other decorations on our house and put some decorations/props in the inside. On top of that, we got our first cold front today! Great news considering we had a record setting heat for all of last week.