Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Guess Who Turned 32?

Old 12-09-2006 | 01:26 PM

nah.. 32 is just a babe in arms..

Happy birthday Mang
Old 12-09-2006 | 01:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

happy birthday dude, ill toss back a few for ya tonight.
Old 12-09-2006 | 01:35 PM

present.gif happy birthday! fest30.gif
Old 12-09-2006 | 02:14 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Happy Birthday man!! The hill is getting even closer! lol j.p
Old 12-09-2006 | 02:26 PM

Happy Birthday, ^babe in arms.

Hope the exhaust fit goes as well as the start of your day. Man at 32 I didn't even work in construction yet and I left that years ago. lmao.gif

Word of warning ... 36 seems like only yesterday ... they were good years but the clock speeds up from then. Enjoy being still young.
Old 12-09-2006 | 03:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

happy birthday!

thanks for everything you've done for the site and the RD community.

Hope you have many more!
Old 12-09-2006 | 04:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Thanks for the wishes folks, really, you all are great. Went out and got a few things today, even got a package from Kspec on my birthday. Pretty damned neat, but only 1 thing in it that I still needed.

LOL

Damnit.

As for settling down, shit, I've been married for what, almost 5 years, and I'm pretty happy. My step son is 14, so 4 more years...

LOL
Old 12-09-2006 | 04:19 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Happy birthday man! Enjoy it the rest of the night. That Apex'i N1 with a high flow cat and those headers you have are going to sound great! Can't wait til they come in!
Old 12-09-2006 | 05:28 PM

Vehicle: 1997 RD Tiburon

Happy Birthday Redz, have a good one mate.

Post up some pics of that new Exhaust when its on.
Old 12-09-2006 | 06:51 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

yay half way to dry dreams and wet farts.

rock on jermz have a great birfdee

ok in my drunken ass state ill mention a few things that i have clocked (noticed) about being 32.

You realise that hitting on 2x year old birds makes you look like a proper nomse even though you can shag 3 times without pulling out.

In your eyes you dont look any older whatsoever, you look the shit. but when you see pics of yourself you say "hey I dont look that f***ing old"

You notice that women in their late 30's early 40's want you, bad. Maybe cos they feel old or something and are trying to hold onto the past? I dont know. but the MILF action this year has been pretty breath taking.

The young birds all tell you you are too old, which usually makes you return with a very wisdomic reply to the kin of "Girl, Id send you home walking with a squeak" at which point they realise they have never truly had sex.

when you wreck (bmx, fighting) it hurts. not like hurts for about 5 minutes but you pay the price for days to come.

You know most of what anyone younger than you is talking about as soon as they open their dumb mouths. and its annoying because they say "you dont know what im talking about" at which point you need the comebacks, IE- Listen, ballsack I was into that shit when you were a tadpole in daddys nutsacck.

You lose a tolerance fort anything young dumb and plain f***ing stupid. Its annoying..

Women who lie to you are like glasnost, IE- totaly f***ing trasnluscent. Its annoying. Look woman, just say it "Im scared that youll f*** me to death" and be done with it, or "Im not ready for someone your age because I crap my knickers at the thought of it"

You meet a woman in her early 20's and she shits her knickers when you suggest anything other than 'hanging out' by the time you reach 30 you have learned to cyt through life's shit and get straight to the goody, youre about half way there on a normal expectancy.

Now, if that post doesnt get me banned lmao.gif Itll at least give Redz a few nods of agreement. lmao.gif