Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Got My First Ticket

Old 09-29-2005 | 09:26 PM

I looked online and I don't think that taking defensive driving class gets it wiped off your record here in RI. If I would have had my license just another year I would have been able to get it dismissed for having a good record.
Old 09-29-2005 | 10:47 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

well, if he didn't have the ticket fully filled out then you could use that against him. you could say that he had no proof (radar/lidar/clocked). that COULD work.
Old 09-30-2005 | 09:05 AM

I've got an mate, so to speak, who's got one leg. Every time he gets pulled over he jumps out of his car and hops towards the copper's window yelling obscene remarks. Each time they all tell him, "Sir, would you please return to your car and leave other wise you'll end up in a prison cell for a cool down period"

Believe it or not, he's got away with it everytime.
Old 09-30-2005 | 06:22 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

^ lol I consider that cheating.

Just take the hit man. Check your local laws first though. Find out what affects your insurance, in relation to speeding, and there should be a table on the web concerning points or whatever system they use to classify multiple offenders.

$75 is cheap my friend take that as a warning, and stop speeding.