Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

A Good Experiance At The Dealership?

Old 08-10-2005 | 09:28 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

60,000 Mile Powertrain Bumper to Bumper Warranty? My @$$. They told my sister she couldn't get her A/C fixed because she was a second owner and that voided the warranty. BULL****ING S**T.

They wouldn't fix it for "free".

I hate the hell outta my dealership. It's not even funny. All dealerships in Maryland suck ballz. I have to go to Manassas VA to get good service.

I'm glad you got them on your side this time... But there's also no excuse for them not having parked your tiburon inside. I mean what if something worse happened? They don't park tiburons inside? WTF.

I guess they have no choice but to give you those free options. At my restaurant if something is in people's food their next meal is free or they get a free meal as well as their bill paid. That makes them forget their lip is spouting blood from the glass particle in the lettuce.
Old 08-10-2005 | 09:38 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

They did park it inside smile.gif

They took it out after that night and while it was out some guy put gum on there.
Old 08-10-2005 | 09:56 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

ah... good thing you don't live where i live man! so the curse is still on and i'm right. you should be happy you're reciepts aren't smeared with armpit sweat.

LOL
Old 08-10-2005 | 09:58 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

ewwwwwwwwwwww