Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Give Me Advice/opinion

Old 01-05-2008 | 02:17 PM

yeah, no overly romantic please!! lol, yea i'm lookin to do something for him that's just light, simple, and maybe even a bit humor tongue.gif. i'm the kind of girl that not so big on romantic things, just a little thank you very much.

hmm an insight on fetish:
he's a guitar player, but lately he's really into rock band via xbox360.
he LOVES car, and if he could, he'd drive all day every day. lol (which explains him hogging the driving dibs on my car tongue.gif) and always checking out the new racing games when they come out. such as NFS, juiced2, import tuner, etc
he doesn't really like to dress up unless it's a holiday n we're visiting others, or whenever we go to a special party where you just don't dress like a hobo haha.
he doesn't have any interest in sports, unless it's related to cars, like racing, not really into NASCAR though, but like Nopi and Pinks.
i'm not a big fan of flowers, except roses, but fetish LOVES flowers. he actually took a floral design course in high school.

keep in mind guys that when i'm going to propose to him, i'm not goin for that usual "will you marry me" verse, cuz i already know he would. but what i'm gonna say is something along the line of "i still want to marry you" or "i'm ready."
Old 02-10-2008 | 12:21 AM

well, please close, or better yet, delete this thread! we're pretty much ... "growing" out of each other. things are not working out too well, and i've made final decision of NOT proposing to him. i doubt our relationship will last any longer
Old 02-10-2008 | 05:43 AM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

uhoh..what happened in the past 2 weeks to change everything?
Old 02-10-2008 | 10:59 AM

well lets just say that it was in since new year's that i've slowly realized something about our relationship has been truly bothering me deep down and i was just blinded to truly see it all. and in the past few weeks, i just don't seem to be truly happy with him, and i don't think he's truly happy with me like he think/says he does.

see, i grew up as a spoiled brat in my family, and he literally told me couple nights ago that the fact i was raised like that just bothers him, and it got me thinking "if you don't like the way i was raised and the person i am now, then why are we still dating?" i just don't see us lasting any longer from here.