Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Girl Problems, Need Help!!

Old 07-29-2001, 09:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still think you should do waht i said.
Old 07-29-2001, 12:13 PM
VIN

Some of you are way off- base here, like if you coat yer balls with peanut butter and let your neighbors dog............................................... .WHOA nevermind(sorry I just saw road trip today and had to say that). Just don't jump into anything too quick man, if I've learned anything it's to take your time and don't do anything until you're absolutely sure you want to do it, otherwise you'll regret it later when it's too late.
Old 07-29-2001, 01:00 PM

Hmm...

If you jump into this new thing with this new girl before ur girlfriend comes back you'll find urself in a tough situation--and if you like this new girl a lot--and you decide--"oh ok-my gf is back now-finally I can end it with her and get it on with this chick"--ur gonna hurt ur current gf a lot...She'll be coming back from vacation anxious to see you (that's if she doesnt feel the same way ur feeling lol) and the first thing she knows is she's getting dumped for another girl...

Do you like this other girl because she's hot and you think she'll sleep with you or give you some a lot quicker than ur current?

If that's the case then you should think about this--after being with this new girl a few times you might miss the fact that ur girlfriend was actually sweet and innocent and wasn't all about the sex...And sometimes--the ones who make you wait a while--turn out to be the best in bed anyway--not necessarily cause they are talented (lol)...but because youve been teased for so long and now finally you have them where you wanted them months ago =P...

But I guess do whatever feels right to you...If you want to be with this new girl--I'd at least wait till ur gf comes back--see how you feel then-and make a logical decision...

And yes it's cheating if you get it on with this girl while ur gf is away =P What if your gf was screwing a guy or 2 or 3 down there on vacation and came back and told u but said--"oh but I was more than 200 miles from u-so it's not cheating baby" wink.gif...Would u be like oh ok!

I don't think so...and I don't think any of u other guys who took words of wisdom from Road Trip would be ok with that either...

Punkssss..that's why I like dating girlies smile.gif we are sensitive to each other's feelings you bastards!

LoL jk some of you guys are great smile.gif

Daniela
Old 07-29-2001, 05:03 PM

Is it consider cheating if you do your old girlfriend in the front seat and the new one in the back??? Hey and if that's still considered wrong you can always drop down the back seat and gettem both in the trunk...
Old 07-30-2001, 05:06 AM

The back seat? You crazzy man. Miss my old Lincoln...now there was a back seat. wink.gif
Old 07-30-2001, 03:32 PM

Well, I just found out some bad news today... after my girlfriend gets back from Florida, she will be leaving to go to Chicago with her family for a WEEK! This means I won't see her until ATLEAST Aug 24!!!!!! What the Fruck?????!!!!! Now what do I do??? Do I keep waiting and let this good oppurtunity go by??? I can't just break up with her over the phone while she is on VACATION! I am so screwed up right now! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Old 07-31-2001, 08:01 AM
VIN

damn man, if you want to stay wih her just keep calling her and keep some Jergen's handy.
Old 08-01-2001, 04:01 PM

Well, I thought it all out... and I decided that I won't do anything with the new girl. I would just feel to bad about it, and I don't want to make things more complicated than it already is... I'll just have to deal with it for a few weeks, that's all.... sad.gif
Old 08-01-2001, 11:16 PM

I'm in Chicago. I'll tell her the news for $50. wink.gif J/K
Old 08-02-2001, 12:25 AM

Silly kids. There's soooo many females out there, that's it's almost insane to stay with the same one for extended periods of time, unless of course you find that "right" one. So unless you're with this "right" girl, it seems a waste of time.

But, thats my way of life. Broken hearts heal, and I'm sure any person whose feeling you hurt, has had hurt feelings before.