Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

geo metro race haha

Old 06-10-2001, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default geo metro race haha

ok guys im not trying to brag about his one but it is funny. i pull up to this stop light right next to my college and this orange metallic hatchback metro pulls up next to me(i drive a cherry red accent GSi 98) and what do you know he starts revving. when i first saw it i was like what???? then i started laughing at him. i guess he thought the accent was really slow and he could beat it or something???? so i was like ok and didnt rev or anything and gave him the thumbs up he did the same. as soon as the light turned green i gunned and gave it everything i had no idea how far behind he was until i got up to about 70mph. i finally looked to my side and didnt see him then i looked back in my rear view and he must have been 20-30 car lengths behind me i could barely see him. i was like wtf? is this guy joking. i slowed way down and waited for him and we both pulled into the mall. i was like what were you thinking? he said he thought the accent was equal power to him. he had the lsi model or whatever the one that has an actual 4 cylinder. he said is your car heavily modded i was like no i have a few things but no turbo or anything. he was quite embarrased. im just glad i put him in his place. he had mods on his car that fit a geo storm since they dont make mods for his car. like CAi, **** like that i saw it and it didnt look bad. but i was like buy a new car if you want to race or do an engine swap. it was like a 1997 i think but he was embarrased. sad huh?
Old 06-10-2001, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kill man *snicker*
I sure am glad you won or you would be banned from posting here fxtreme and Hp. In fact you wouldn't even be able to hang out in T-H-C with the cry babies. wink.gif