Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Gay

Old 05-17-2010 | 01:02 PM

Vehicle: 00 Tibby
Default Gay

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/1743769255.html

i HAVE A 1988 BOX CHEVY 4 SALE..(LIVE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM SEARCH SWAGGYJONEZ)

ITS SUPER CLEAN AND SOLID..LOW MILES..(83,xxx) fires right up and goes everywhere..
this car needs NOTHING! accept if u feel u want to go past whats done...

6 BRAND NEW TVS!!
(12.2 INCH VISORS, 2 360 DEGREE SWIVEL FLIPDOWNS, 10.2 INCH REARVIEW + REARVIEW CAM!, AND 5.4 INCH TOUCHSCREEN HEADUINIT THAT PLAYS EVERYTHING! U CAN EVEN PUT YOUR CAMERA CARD IN IT!..(EVERYTHING IS INTALLED ALREADY JUST POP IN A DVD!

THE INTERIOR: Is in great condition.. The leather in the chevy is like brand new!.. No rips and no tears...And its the cushiony good leather.. not the weak stuff!...Its bench with the buttons...

Custom paint job: WOW!!.. The paint was taken serious... custom airbrushing all over!..On top of that free-hand custom pin-stripping!.. U really need 2 see this car 2 appreiciate the work.. In the background of the artwork is a burgundy marble background,(thats what the back-ground is in the pix, Like a bowling-ball effect)...

The Theme: "Family Guy"....
Hood :..............Lois and Peter,
Driver side.......Quagmeyer and Brian
Passenger side..Meg and Chris..
Trunk...... Yea boi!!... Stewie...(and the trim of my trunk reads.."Turn yo' Swagg-up!"

I have 24inch dub trump floaters on it..(sold separate..$3000
they have the burgundy marble back-ground and chrome/white and pinstipped float faces..
i will sell these with the car(4 the rite price) or will sell with no face-plates... how ever u wanna do it..
the tires are brand new!!....255/30/24 brand brand new!!

everything works.. no engine lights on.. no oil lights on...
all the signals and blinkers function properly..
and over all it rides like its on no rims at all...(jus glidin'...

PLEASE CALL IF U HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POST... THIS IS REAL I DO HAVE AND OWN THIS CAR.. TITLE IN HAND..

SO DO NOT SPAM MY POST... THIS CAR IS NOT JUNK SO DONT OFFER ANY! TRADES AND CASH WELCOME..

REALLY ONLY INTERESTED IN ,CHARGERS,MAGNUMS,NEWER YUKONS,TAHOES,SUBURBANS,ECT BUT WHO KNOWS..?

CALLS ONLY.. NO TEXTING... SEND PIX OF TRADES WITH YOUR OFFER TO SWAGGYJONEZ@GMAIL.COM

269-757-6028

ASKING 5000 OBO FOR CAR NO RIMS..

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

And if that wasnt enough, heres the video on it. Natural Selection should of taken its place fp.gif

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9AjwoJqK9g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z9AjwoJqK9g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 05-17-2010 | 01:24 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Old 05-17-2010 | 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

I have a few gay friends... none of them would want that.