Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Free Sony PSP's(Maybe Conga?)

Old 04-17-2005 | 06:34 AM

Vehicle: 2K1 Tiburon

I need about 2 more people on my Ipod and then I go through the whole process of getting one also, I'll put up a screen shot of how many people signed up and didnt domplete an offer.

Edit:
Here it is:
Old 04-17-2005 | 08:10 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ thats the reason they make a lot of money, the people who sign up and dont complete, because they still send email ads, which makes them money, but they dont have to pay for an ipod cuz ppl either forget, or get lazy. my account was the same way till i started the conga here. also redz, your the next one in line for the referals, so as soon as someone new posts in the freeipods postings, you get your first referal. also i whould like to take a moment to explain HOLD. heres what the website says,

I am afraid of being placed on HOLD at some point in the future.

We take abuse of our website very seriously, and will place accounts suspicious of fraudulent activity on hold. The reasons for this may include multiple accounts, improper offer completions, more than one account to the same household, etc. We review each users account on an individual basis to verify this. You are free to continue to refer people to join and complete the requirements, but you run the risk of being placed on hold if your account appears to be suspicious of fraud.