Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Free Sony PSP's(Maybe Conga?)

Old 04-13-2005 | 02:28 PM

Okay I'm not sure how this is going to work exactly, but I suppose whoever puts up their link first...when they get enough then everyone should start using the next person's referral, and so on? I guess that'd be the only fair way. That's what I think at least.

You could make a list:
Name http://....... #Referrals Already
1) ....
2) ....

etc.

Anyway please help me out! I know it works - my roommate did the freexbox thing and they were out of xbox's i guess, so they sent him a check for $150, good deal anyway! Here's my link:

http://www.freepsps.com/?r=17306774
Old 04-13-2005 | 02:30 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

er 2k, start a list.... and put me and the other guy on it!
Old 04-14-2005 | 07:30 AM

Vehicle: 2K1 Tiburon

arite you got it guys

who did you sign up under mrpsxplyr? Or did you just sign up on your own?
Old 04-15-2005 | 08:59 PM

Im not cheap, I went and bought it the day it came out.

Its a work of art. If you get one you have to buy either lumines or ridge racer. youll never get bored of it.
Old 04-16-2005 | 12:47 AM

QUOTE (2k1tib @ Apr 14 2005, 01:30 PM)
arite you got it guys

who did you sign up under mrpsxplyr? Or did you just sign up on your own?

I signed up on my own. If I would've known this was here, I woulda done it for you guys..
Old 04-16-2005 | 01:30 AM

I won't sign up because it really is a scam. I'll just wait for my birthday to either get it or buy it. I rather get it from Best Buy with its 2 year PRP because a lot of people have problem with blown out pixels on the screen. What are you going to do if these people really DO send you a free PSP (which they probably won't) and it has a messed up screen? You won't be able to do anything except maybe sell it for nearly nothing, or deal with it.

I just really recommend buying it from somewhere with an extended warranty on it. With new systems, so many things can go wrong.
Old 04-16-2005 | 02:41 PM

QUOTE (ToXiC_LovE @ Apr 16 2005, 02:30 AM)
I won't sign up because it really is a scam. I'll just wait for my birthday to either get it or buy it. I rather get it from Best Buy with its 2 year PRP because a lot of people have problem with blown out pixels on the screen. What are you going to do if these people really DO send you a free PSP (which they probably won't) and it has a messed up screen? You won't be able to do anything except maybe sell it for nearly nothing, or deal with it.

I just really recommend buying it from somewhere with an extended warranty on it. With new systems, so many things can go wrong.

um, i completed my ipod one last week, waiting for them to approve my account, then itll ship out. should be sometime this week..... THEN well whos right, besides ive seen the proof with my own eyes, one of my friends also got one. smile.gif , ipod that is, this is the same thing and isnt a rip off, because they make SOOOO much money off the advertising, that buying one ipod for the 1/5 ppl who will actually go threw the trouble to complete the offers, is like pocket change for them. also if its shipped with a bad screen there is a LIMITED WARRETY on all consoles these days.... just ship it to them smile.gif. if your scared of new things, im sry but dont trash what you dont know. thx
Old 04-16-2005 | 10:06 PM

QUOTE (00Tibby @ Apr 16 2005, 08:41 PM)
um, i completed my ipod one last week, waiting for them to approve my account, then itll ship out. should be sometime this week..... THEN well whos right, besides ive seen the proof with my own eyes, one of my friends also got one. smile.gif , ipod that is, this is the same thing and isnt a rip off, because they make SOOOO much money off the advertising, that buying one ipod for the 1/5 ppl who will actually go threw the trouble to complete the offers, is like pocket change for them. also if its shipped with a bad screen there is a LIMITED WARRETY on all consoles these days.... just ship it to them smile.gif. if your scared of new things, im sry but dont trash what you dont know. thx

I know this is a scam because my friend did the ipod, and instead of them sending him an ipod, they sent him... nothing? That validation thing has been going on for months, and he still has nothing.

Not only that, but as I said, if you read the fine print, they could also send you a bunch of stuff that equals the value of an ipod instead of the actual ipod. There was some report on TV about this too.

It does also work at times. Some kids on other message boards I go to got their ipods about 3 months after they completed the whole process.

So, instead of saying *I* don't know anything, check and don't be so prejudgemental, okay? :-*
Old 04-16-2005 | 10:16 PM

they probably got put on hold due to referal problems. then got them taken off hold. happens a lot. and i hear the tv special said they worked......
Old 04-16-2005 | 10:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay kids calm down.

Here's the way I see it.

1. It's a scam till someone GETS a Ipod, that I know, either in person, or undeniably verifiable on here.

2. I joined up, got my credit, and am waiting. *Crickets*

3. Advertizing online DOES pay, but I don't see it paying THIS much. That's why they put folks on hold for ANYTHING, and probably don't ever Un Hold them. That way they can wait till it's convenient for them to send out an Ipod or 2.

I'm still holding my breath, but I dunno for how long. I've got no referrals, no one really interested, and definately no one that doesn't think it's a scam.