Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

focus svt vs. Tiburon Tuscani

Old 11-27-2001 | 04:59 AM

Default focus svt vs. Tiburon Tuscani

What do you guys think of the new focus svt. personally i think it rocks! the car is amazing. 170hp, 6-speed, and a host of other goodies. there is a lot of technology put into that car. Just want to hear your opinion on it. Thinking of getting one when they come into Canada (should be a couple of months). How do you think its gonna compare to the new Tiburon, in every aspect, ie.performance,value,looks etc.
Old 11-27-2001 | 05:43 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6, 2008 Nissan Xterra Off-Road

In performance and looks (opinion) it will get beat by the 2003 Tib.

It will be faster than the new Civic Si though.
Old 11-27-2001 | 05:53 AM

When the focus first came out, I thought the hatchback version looked pretty sweet. But as I live in Eugene,OR, there is this damned local delivery service called Roadrunner delivery. Apparently, Roadrunner delivery liked the hatchback focus as well, for they bought a fleet of them. All their cars are bright yellow Focus hatchbacks with custom license plates that read (not too surprised here) BEEP1,BEEP2,BEEP3,BEEP4,BEEP5,BEEP6, etc...

And boy they must do a lot of deliverin cuz I see those damned cars everywhere! Its no wonder that Im sick of that style of car!
Old 11-27-2001 | 06:54 AM

Yeah. That'd be cute for the first month or so. After that I'd probably start trying to run them onto the sidewalk...
Old 11-27-2001 | 07:17 AM

From what Ive witnessed in my town, I think the tiburon will keep increasing in sales (especially since the tuscani bodystyle tones down the tiburon's unique styling[people love conformity]).

Before I bought my tibby, I only saw 1 tiburon around Eugene, OR, and it was a green first gen tib driven by some old lady. Then in april 2001, I purchased a 2001 cobalt blue riceburner and put my fat Enkei RS6 wheels on it. Not even a month had past before I saw more and more 2nd gen tiburons rollin around town. And as they all had the same paper dealership plate as I had, I think I shouldve received that referral bonus that most car dealers offer smile.gif
Old 11-27-2001 | 09:57 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

It's still ugly as hell. They could drop a 300 HP beast in there and I would piss on it.