Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Final Destination...for real!

Old 06-12-2009 | 06:27 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Final Destination...for real!

http://www.airfrance447.com/06/10/italian-...s-in-car-crash/

Thats some creepy SH*T! blink.gif
Old 06-12-2009 | 08:01 AM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Geez, she didn't have to copy the movie. So unoriginal, lol. That is pretty crazy though!
Old 06-12-2009 | 10:34 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

This kind of weird stuff happens pretty often.

One example is my cousin and his friend were playing cops and robbers when they were about 16. Doesn't sound too dumb except that they were using real guns. My cousin's friend hopped in a recliner and my cousin jumped in behind him and ran the slide forward in what he thought was an empty shotgun. His finger was on the trigger and once the shell was chambered the 12 gauge went off blowing a six inch diameter hole through his friend's chest just below his collar bone. His injuries were extensive as you can imagine. A neighbor heard the shot and screaming and came to help. Luckily she was a nurse and immediately minimized the bleeding as best as she could while waiting for the ambulance.

After a long stay at the hospital the friend pulled through despite all odds that he wouldn't make it. Finally he got to go home. Less than a week later he was going somewhere riding with his grandmother when they were T-boned by another vehicle which killed him instantly.
Old 06-12-2009 | 01:48 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Damn...thats crazy Floyd. I guess the saying is true...when its your time to go...its your time to go. No fighting it. Cant beat death.

Which brings me to a question. If there was something that could predict when people would die and it was 100% accurate.....would you want to know or not?
Old 06-12-2009 | 01:58 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I would want to know, but I would have trouble accepting it. I guess that if there was no stopping it there's nothing I could do to prevent it. I would just take something to pass out so that I could go in my sleep at that time or try to die for a cause I supported if I was dying anyways. I'm not a big fan of mortality in general and/or the fact that I get closer to it every day.

I have had so many close calls that it SHOULD have happened already. Which makes me think that when it's time it's time. It wasn't time yet so when it's counted luck has been on my side, but when it is time there isn't much I can do about it.

Is it normal to have almost died a bunch of times from various things or is that just me?
Old 06-12-2009 | 03:15 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Damn thats crazy.
Old 06-12-2009 | 04:08 PM

Vehicle: 2008 Tiburon

I wouldn't want to when the end comes. Its just like a movie, if you see the end first it ruins the rest of it.