Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Favorite music

Old 02-13-2005 | 10:36 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (01tibby341)
Alex01tib..... so far your the only person that i agree with on music. i like rap, basically any rap i'll listen too. Basically everyone that alex listed and more.

Yah i like alot more too but thats the basics.. and add one more to the RDrap club /

QUOTE (hyundaijvx)
Right now in my car's CD player is The Game's new CD

yah i just got game's new one...its def nice.. /and add one more to the RDrap club
Old 02-13-2005 | 10:51 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

sparticus, you rock!! yeah 40below is actually on tour now. they came to virginia about a half hour away from me. the reason i didn't go? you guessed it. their concerts are insane. too insane. i want to go to concerts like that but then again i'm working on a girl now so i wouldn't want an eye out before anything. check out bloodsimple/vision of disorder, they're just dead heavy. their souls are in their music.

lol when you're looking for attention you clean n' shine out the tib, roll down your windows and play some chillout electronic techno. but the days when you are frustrated, forget about washing the tib, just roll up your windows and play some mad heavy metal. on the mellow days, you just hit up some everclear, coldplay, or keane. maybe a little radio.

hey jimmy eat world is another great band. i'm not particularly interested in them but they do sound talented, creative... great to the ear.

yo some of you folks didn't mention categories. there's band names out there but no categories.
Old 02-13-2005 | 11:03 PM

Alright, I am just goint to go through my CD books and start listing everything I see.

Rockish/Punkish/Emo-ish/Indie Stuff: Bright Eyes, Azure Ray, Beep Beep, The Faint, The Blood Brothers, My Chemical Romance, Motion City Soundtrack, The Smiths, Further Seems Forever, Ben Kweller, Thursday, ForDireLifeSake, The Used, Thursday, Fall Out Boy, Boys Night Out, Green Day, Yellowcard, Hawthorne Heights, Dropkick Murphies, Coheed and Cambria, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Descendents, The Rocking Horse Winner, Saves the Day, The Distillers, NoFx, Rancid, Story of the Year, Rufio, Elliot Smith, Something Corporate, Bob Dylan, Vendetta Red, Propaghandi, The Get Up Kids, Quarashi, MxPx, Lost Prophets, Blink 182, Mest, Flogging Molly, Liars Academy, Ben Folds, Foo Fighters, Pennywise, Dashboard Confessional, Taking Back Sunday, AFI, Thrice, Bad Religion

Electronic: Dieselboy, Tiesto, DJ Dara, AK1200, Aphrodite, Anabolic Frolic, Omar Santana, DJ Micro, DJ Baby Anne, Darude, Force and Styles, Freaky Flow, DJ Icey, DJ Dan, Oakenfold, DJ Hardware, Keoki

Hardcore/Screamo/Metal: From Autumn to Ashes, A Perfect Murder, Atreyu, Sick of It All, Most Precious Blood, Shadows Fall, Slipknot, Bury Your Dead

Other: Bob Marley, Nellie McKay

Other than that I listen to some classical and that's about it.
Old 02-14-2005 | 07:57 AM

I listen to a bit of almost everything.

Rap (only going to list the favs):
Pac, Spice 1, UGK, 3-6, Defsquad (of course that includes solo albums), Luke, NWA (again solo albums included, Everyone remember "Automobile"?? wink1.gif ), Scarface, Dogg Pound (solo too), Lil-Jon, Outcast, Goodie Mob, Wu-Tang.

Rock :
Metallica, Disturbed, Bodycount, Pink Floyd, The Grateful Dead, Linkin Park.

Go-go :
North East Groovers, Rare Essence, Junk Yard Band (old school, they split a while ago), Back Yard.

Electronica :
TCB, TCM, Prodigy, Daft Punk.

Classical (YES, You Read that right) :
John Williams and the London Syphony Orchestra (Guess What.....And its not going to be limited to the first one that comes to mind.)
Old 02-14-2005 | 08:06 AM

I would say that I probably listen to a combination of all of the above artists stated thus far. I don't really mind listening to most music. It is not like it is the end of the world if a song comes on that you don't like, it is only gonna be 4 minutes. I am extremely ADD when it comes to my XM. I usually surf there as bad as I do with the television, always looking for something to rock out on. Even if it is Bon Jovi or Prodigy, they all have a couple of good hits to pump up.
Old 02-14-2005 | 08:40 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

As long as its not country, I can listen to it!

Thanks to REDZMAN Im all about some techno! Crystal Method, Armin (any of them really), Ferry Corsten....... laugh.gif:
Old 02-14-2005 | 08:54 AM

my current iTunes playlist consists of: Cream, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Sex Pistols, Tool, A Perfect Circle, The Clash, Dave Matthews Band, Linkin Park, Phish, Mozart, Ben Folds Five, Metallica, etc.... I basically listen to anything except Country.
Old 02-14-2005 | 02:17 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

hobgoblin, have you heard ferry's "nothing" mixed by white label? dude you gotta hear it.

here is the original: http://mfile.akamai.com/3171/wm2/muze.down....asx?obj=v40830

and ferry did the best remix of that. never gets old.
Old 02-14-2005 | 02:44 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

right on, thanks kit! soon as I can get to a comp where I can listen to it, Ill check that out!
Old 02-14-2005 | 04:10 PM

I'm like you guys, if it's good I'll listen to it...the exception is country..there's some songs that I like but they're far and few inbetween