Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Favorite music

Old 02-13-2005, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jack Johnson, Linkin Park, Story of the Year, Hoobastank, Bottom Line (my own band) laugh.gif: THE ATARIS !!!! whew almost forgot them.....basically i like any thing that sounds good.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:27 PM

The K.G.B., Eminem, Yellow Card, Dashboard Confesionals, Rooney, Radiohead, All american rejects, Blink 182, Blue man group, Kraftwerk, Bowling for soup, Bon Jovi, Sting, Eve 6, Foutnains of Wayne, Reliant K, Red Hot Hilli peppers, Matchbox 20, Liknin Park, Gorrilaz, Eminem, Simple Plan, Staind, White STripes, Black eyed Pees, Beach boys, B-52's, Blindside, Bloodhound gang, Blue october, Blur, Audio Adrenlaine, Audislave, 3 doors down, 311, AFI, Aleint Ant farm, American Hi-fi, Cypress Hill, Crazy town, well how bout this, heres a pic.

Old 02-13-2005, 09:08 PM

Did you say The KGB?????

Hot damn, I thought I was the only one who ever heard of them. You know I met Toby a few years ago. Awesome guy. He was in the Green Day video for Warning.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:21 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

So i gotta be different than you metal heads...

Nelly, 50..(and all of G-unit), 2-Pac, Kanye West, T.I., Luda, Dre, Eminem, Snoop, etc..

/ / LOL step back and look at all the names.. their either morbid or funny

QUOTE (Sparticus)
Slipknot, Hatebreed, Children of Bodom, Slayer, Tool, Soulfly, Atreyu, Carcass, Pantera, Damage Plan...

QUOTE (demon_fox)
... disturbed, orgy, korn,
Old 02-13-2005, 09:25 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

if you like metal, check out ex-vision of disorder. it's mike and tim with a few others' resurrected new band and they sound great! you can hear their music right away at their player site. www.myspace.com/bloodsimple

you might also like 40belowsummer, and vision of disorder's band Medicaiton (same as deftones).

i like electronica and metal:

BT, Way Out West, Bermuda Triangle, Orgy (favorite band) , Julien-k (www.julien-k.com) hooverphonic, vision of disorder, bloodsimple, medication, deepest blue, ferry corsten, robert miles, coldplay, everclear, keane, hybrid, linkin park, sting.

i highly recommend checking out every one of these groups. they're unbelievable.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:27 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe)
you migth also like 40belowsummer

40belowsummer is insane in concert. i love those guys
Old 02-13-2005, 09:45 PM

Vehicle: Honda

I listen to a lot of music.

Right now in my car's CD player is The Game's new CD, The Documentry. It's kickass, and I can't wait for Detox.

Artists that get a lot of play on the iPod are Kanye West, MIKE JONES (WHO?), 50 Cent, Dr. Dre, N.W.A., Beastie Boys, Blondie, Miles Davis, Pantera, Deftones, Chemical Brothers, Crystal Method, Fatboy Slim, Nas and so on and so on.

If anyone here likes R&B you need to pick up John Legend's new CD. It's awesome.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:54 PM

hehe i'm a rocker chick all the way...
favorite bands...The Used, Green Day, and Yellow Card
most mine have been said but here goes: New Found Glory, Incubus, Korn, Nirvana, Dashboard Confessional, Nickelback, Good Charoltte, Linkin Park, Brand New, Coldplay, Everclear, Eve 6, American Hi-Fi, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, A perfect Circle, 3 Doors Down, Blink 182, P.O.D., The White Strips, Muse, Seether, the Juliana Theory, Fallout Boy, Taking Back Sunday, Black Eyed Pees, Matchbox 20, Hoobastank, The Ataris, The Starting Line

that and more rock!!! yay!!
Old 02-13-2005, 10:04 PM

Every Time I Die, Blood Has Been Shed, Dillinger Escape Plan, Zao, Radiation 4, Narcissus, Poison The Well, Converge, Burnt By the Sun, The Locust, Beloved, Prodigy, 16 volt, Chemlab, Dynamix II, Three 6 Mafia, Crunchy Blac....... and about 400 more bands
Old 02-13-2005, 10:21 PM

Alex01tib..... so far your the only person that i agree with on music. i like rap, basically any rap i'll listen too. Basically everyone that alex listed and more.