Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Favorite music

Old 02-13-2005, 04:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like all types of rock,some metal, some rap, gotta make the mirrors vibrate every once in a while, fav bands are, disturbed,linkin park,O.A.R., guster and dmx
Old 02-13-2005, 04:36 PM

Matthew Good, Matthew Good Band, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Jimmy Eat World, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Modest Mouse, Mogwai, And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead, Pilate, Dandy Warhols, Radhiohead, Coldplay, John Mayer, Auf Der Maur, Third Eye Blind, Busta Rhymes, Flickerstick, Tea Party, Ian Thornley, Oasis, Placebo, The Cure, Prodigy

too many others that I cant think of right now.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:37 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

Metallica, hatebreed, slayer, slipknot, disturbed, orgy, korn, eminem, tool, ludicris, outkast, ac/dc, beastie boys, iron maiden, ozzy osbourne, black sabbath,.... everything but hillbilly country
Old 02-13-2005, 04:54 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

QUOTE (Tibbychick)
Matthew Good, Matthew Good Band, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Jimmy Eat World, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Modest Mouse, Mogwai, And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead, Pilate, Dandy Warhols, Radhiohead, Coldplay, John Mayer, Auf Der Maur, Third Eye Blind, Busta Rhymes, Flickerstick, Tea Party, Ian Thornley, Oasis, Placebo, The Cure, Prodigy

too many others that I cant think of right now.

Ha! As I was reading through this I was like "gay, gay, gay, gay......yup, gay....." until I got to the very last one of course, Prodigy's sick!

sorry TC, just messin w/ ya...actually I don't even know half of those bands or whatever they call themselves
Old 02-13-2005, 04:54 PM

All togehter my favorite bands together are- Deftones, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Clutch, American Head Charge, Bile, Lollipop Lust Kill, Sub Dub Micromachine, Agresion, My Chemical Romance, In Flames, Rammstein, Dry Kill Logic, Dope, Mindshelter, Rage, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, Ektmorf, Kidney Thieves, Otep, thats all that i can think of at this moment.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Patreezy)
Ha! As I was reading through this I was like "gay, gay, gay, gay......yup, gay....." until I got to the very last one of course, Prodigy's sick!

sorry TC, just messin w/ ya...actually I don't even know half of those "emo" bands or whatever they call themselves

I dont see one Emo band in my list dude.
Old 02-13-2005, 05:16 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

I just like good music Metallica works anytime, Green Day is my passion at this moment, their new CD rocks. Linken Park has put out two INCREDIBLE CDS. I play guitar so that part always shows through with my music interests. I also enjoy rap/hip-hop it's always nice to have around. Old stuff works for me too. My philosophy on music is easy. I need to be able to hear/understand the lyrics, and/or pick out insturments. If those are present I'll more than likely enjoy the song.
Old 02-13-2005, 05:21 PM

I am a Techno freak. I like house, vocal, and ESPECIALY trance. Trace is definately my favorite. But besides that kind of stuff I am pretty broad. I listen to classical, opera, Alternitive, Heavy Rock, and of course we cant forget ICP even tho I am not sure which category they fall in. Yes I know my tastes are a little strange laugh.gif:
Old 02-13-2005, 05:51 PM

I love Led Zeppelin man...greatest group ever headbang.gif
Old 02-13-2005, 05:52 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

I listen to AFI, Def Leppard, Story of The Year, Shinedown, Some raps, Motley Crue, Lacuna Coil...