Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Favorite Automotive Shows

Old 12-19-2007, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some of my most favorite shows I enjoy watching are the saturday morning spike tv car shows from Trucks, to xtreme 4x4, and more, also the series BULLRUN, and the speed channel's Pinks! What are some of your favorite auto shows?
Old 12-19-2007, 08:10 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

my favorites are autoline:detroit, car and driver, and redlinetv they are all on speed channel but the autoline show has more informative news and storys that are solely about the auto industry in general. they have some really good discussions on the industry. car and driver has good storys on the newest cars coming out and redlinetv is my import show that i really get into. i also like nopitunervision but i hardly ever catch it on.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:21 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^you're right about car and driver optimo. fing02.gif very good thorough reviews. except they never do anything on the tiburon, ever!

i hate pinks with a passion. hahah sorry bro.

i'll watch Rides, pimp my ride although it's gotten quite paid out, horsepower tv is good for learning, Top Gear is my favorite because Jeremy's attitude towards cars is great and his reactions and puns are funny and true.

i think everybody tunes in to mythbusters every once in a while.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:29 PM

I like all of em mentioned, I hardly ever catch nopiTV on, I catch unique on alot and love that show. Pimp my ride does some dumb shit but I love the show for some reason.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:35 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I don't have a TV, but I try to watch as much Top Gear as I can. Love the hamster!!! And Clarkson just has that awesome British attitude; great show. fing02.gif
Old 12-20-2007, 12:05 AM

yah I like Pimp my ride, but now its just come to, "We put 57 T.V.'s on your car" we dont know why. And we put a bubble machine in your exhaust, we dont know why. Its great though. By the way, a tiburon GK actually did appear on a portion of top gear once. And my favorite top gear episode ie where he revievs the newer viper, since i love vipers.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:12 AM

thats funny because the new BK coupe is on the cover of JAN car and driver and it gets like 4-5 full pages with a few spreads.

another show i like is sports car tuner challenge where they take the 3 diffrent cars and see what kinda performance they can get out of them. they allways pick cars that arent in the same class but i think its an overall perfomance gain that makes a car a winner so everyone has an even chance at winning even if one car has more whp then the next.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:26 AM

i like overhaulin, since pimp my ride has gone way ..... well extreme ya know, i agree just too much on adding screens in there and mulitple speaker/woofers n stuff, but i do enjoy a good change every now n then. i just love the whole hauling someone's car and make the owner of that car think it's stolen n stuff, it's so funny lol

as for pinks, well sometimes it's just too much for me, and i agree with kustomized, we hardly ever catch nopi, whenever we see it on commercial, we're sure to record it cuz they're always showing while we're workin or sleepin lol
Old 12-20-2007, 08:00 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Motor Week
Two Guys Garage
Muscle Car

There used to be a good show on speed where they had 3 guys mod a car. One guy would do suspension/drivetrain, another would do engine and the third would do rims and a body kit. The thirs guy had no idea what he was doing but it was still a good show.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:19 AM

motorweek is a kick ass car show. definatly one of my fav's