Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Faiths Screwed Luck Story Post

Old 02-01-2006 | 04:24 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Faith, move to Ukraine, I'll help you setle down fing02.gif it's safer here

Mang you are lucky!

We have a joke:
Chuckcha - is a nationality (north east part of Russia, where snow is all the time). They are hunters and drive dogs. (they are like Rednecks or Hillybillies)

chuckcha went to a Moscow, get in a taxi and drove. Sudenly old woman run across the road and taxi driver did all his best to avoid the acident, in a minute chuckcha said:
- Russian - bad hunter, if chuckcha didn't open the door, granny would ran away.

so Faith, you should have opened your door, so that mofo couldn't jump that far fing02.gif

I think it's good that you didn't took that gun, cause, just imagine, if that guy shot somebody with that gun, and police find that gun in your pocket?
Old 02-01-2006 | 04:24 AM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Faith, move to Ukraine, I'll help you setle down fing02.gif it's safer here

Mang you are lucky!

We have a joke:
Chuckcha - is a nationality (north east part of Russia, where snow is all the time). They are hunters and drive dogs. (they are like Rednecks or Hillybillies)

chuckcha went to a Moscow, get in a taxi and drove. Sudenly old woman run across the road and taxi driver did all his best to avoid the acident, in a minute chuckcha said:
- Russian - bad hunter, if chuckcha didn't open the door, granny would ran away.

so Faith, you should have opened your door, so that mofo couldn't jump that far fing02.gif

I think it's good that you didn't took that gun, cause, just imagine, if that guy shot somebody with that gun, and police find that gun in your pocket?
Old 02-01-2006 | 05:57 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

alex my neighborhood has nothin to do with it lol its happened to me in other places

hell where i fell off a cliff was oklahoma..
Old 02-01-2006 | 05:57 AM

alex my neighborhood has nothin to do with it lol its happened to me in other places

hell where i fell off a cliff was oklahoma..
Old 06-30-2006 | 09:41 PM

sell seems like the last story got deleted in the move

basically its about me almost gettin a MIP and a "void" license cuz the license was bent blah blah if people want more info ill type it up again later

anyways i got pullled over tonight for driving down without headlights (JUST left a well light gas station didnt know i didnt have them on until like 10 feet out...by then he already had his flashers....) well apperently the new license i got since the other was "void" IS EXPIRED yup mvd express messed up and had my license expire the day after i got it....

so guess what i got? you guessed it DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE man i hate this place....
Old 06-30-2006 | 11:40 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

HAHA endless. go fight it again.

thaaaat blows man. cops have a thing for you. you're like the duke of ABQ.