Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

The End Of Korean_redneck.

Old 11-07-2007 | 10:19 AM
Nex

dude, just stay out of trouble and dont say anything that might sound a bit contreversial. remember, the moderators are only doing their job, if you break a rule no matter how much they like you or w/e they have to warn you.

Look at allis post up there she got warned for doing a personal attack. Shes a cool chick and all, but rules are rules.
Old 11-07-2007 | 11:38 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i dont agree with taking away warnings, not matter how old they are. you have 19 chances to stop screwing up, and if you reach that number i dont think you should be here. maybe helping members out is grounds for removing warnings, but you haven't done any of that in quite some time.

but i will leave them off. consider it your chrismahanukwanzakah present from me. dont abuse a single 5%, because it is staying for good.

this is locked.
Old 11-07-2007 | 12:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Just a quick note from Admin 2 here, I also disagree with removing warnings in MOST cases. In KR's case, he's a friend, but has been a CONSTANT pain in the ass. Warnings GENERALLY are removed from long time members that have turned around, and no longer cause constant or persistant problems on the site.

I don't agree that Tanc took anything away from you, and the admins will have a discussion about it, don't get too comfortable, as your warning level may go right back to 95%. I could care less that the warnings were from 2005 or 2006 for Double Posting, the fact that you are constantly causing problems here means nothing should be taken away from you.