Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

E-cars!

Old 04-02-2008 | 07:14 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Java...its not a 3rd party Mod thats available for Invision. VBulletin has a couple of things similiar to it, but not quite 100%. A friend of mine that runs another board is helping me with it because he wants it for his site as well. So we're hacking up the VBulletin mod to make it work for HA (which is Invision) and so that its a fully working E-Car Mod for his VBulletin site. Im not as good at .PHP as he is, but Im getting there, and I know ALOT about flash....which is primarily what the component will be in. So basically...think of combining an Arcade game with a forum Market component. Its really not that hard at all. Its just making them work together that will be a little tricky. smile.gif

I'm sending you a PM now about it. I dont mind sharing this stuff with you, since we both have alot of the same members on our forums. Just dont share it with other sites! tongue.gif lol.gif
Old 04-03-2008 | 12:17 AM

lol.gif well at least your interested laugh.gif, if possible, maybe you can contact someone on gaia about it, on there seems like they did good job. i'm a member on there, and got a scion xb. now all i gotta do is buy parts for the body nana.gif
Old 04-03-2008 | 09:12 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger

woohoo! lmao.gif