Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Dun Dun Duuuuh !

Old 12-02-2006 | 09:06 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

No worries Art man.. I was going to pm you but Ill say this here.

Thanks man.

Even my father in law when he came over tonight with my step mother couldnt believe how much trouble you had gone to to help me out. I really appreciate it matey smile.gif

Im having a party on saturday next and those coeds (including sisco*) are all coming lmao.gif

*Sisco or Jenna is the hottest girl I think I have ever seen.

And to cap it all off when I went to work yesterday I noticed she had a *really* sexy little silk thong riding up over her jeans.

And then today she had another *really* sexy thong riding up over her jeans.

So I have nicknamed her Sisco, it didnt take her long to figure it out and go bright red lmao.gif

Anyways my man you are cordially invited to Pandy's place next saturday, RSVP in a pm if you can make it brother smile.gif There'll be plenty of woman to go around. lmao.gif
Old 12-02-2006 | 09:40 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that's awesome! where is that located? congrats on the new place, sounds like MM helped you quite a lot! i've never seen a picture of him. reveal thou self! haha.
Old 12-02-2006 | 09:54 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I live in Glassboro now, or as it sounds when I say it 'glarseborough'

It's in the very south of Jersey, alongside Williamstown, deptford, pitman, wenonah and sewell.

Its exactly 3 miles to my workplace lmao.gif
Old 12-02-2006 | 10:46 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Hyundai/Tiburon

Congrats Pandy. Ugliest Kitchen ever? Welcome to America,, where most Apartment kitchens have the same or similiar ugly design LOL
Old 12-02-2006 | 11:09 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

youre lucky im married pandy or i would have to visit you alot considering where you live next to lol. youre new place looks great