Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Do You Spend Too Much Time At Rd?

Old 04-13-2005 | 01:59 PM

im on here from the time i get to work @ 12:30 ish till the time i go home at 9. then i check a few times while im home. All the knowledge i have about my tib is from here. I appreciate everything on these boards and you ppl are wonderful. I couldnt think of a better place to spend my time at work then on here! And my wife normally doesnt care how much i spend on here. I try to tell her things but she dont reallt listen... isnt into the whole scene
Old 04-13-2005 | 02:23 PM

Hah, thats funny dude, but pretty cool they know some stuff and support your hobby. Im on here everyday, not a big poster but i read tongue.gif
Old 04-13-2005 | 04:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Now I know why RedZ has so many posts... Its not just him... its his Wife and Son posting under his name to!!! HAHA smile.gif j/k.

So, when are you gonna buy the little one a stripped tib to work on? Start em out early! ninja.gif
Old 04-13-2005 | 07:12 PM

I'm here as often at work as I am at home...hehe
Old 04-13-2005 | 08:09 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

QUOTE (Patreezy @ Apr 13 2005, 05:30 PM)
woah woah woah.....intervention time bro. RD better not be the ONLY reason.......
Just take a step back and ask yourself.....chicks or computer screen? hot chick or computer screen? That's taking RD a little too far, you gotta make time for other peeps in your life too man.
_________
**DISCLAIMER**
RDTiburon.com will not be held responsible for any broken hearts or failed relationships due to one's excessive addiction to being logged on to this site. All pissed off girlfriends and wifes please e-mail your complaints to noiwontreplytoyouremails@rdtiburon.com

LOL man i thought if i posted that info that i might have to further explain what part RD played lol. NO im not that much of an addict that i shut down the rest of the world lol. i actually dont spend that much time on here. Its just our relationship was going down the shitter and we would fight alot when we talked too much. SO to prevent us from talking to much i would be on RD alot when i spent time w. her. This worked for a little while then it started to backfire and she started to get annoyed a little bit that i was spending more time on RD. When we fought sometimes she would say "you spend too much time on that site" lol, but it wasnt a big deal at all. Because we irritated each other alot, we finally sat down and talked and decided we should have a mutual break up (she thinks i tell every one that i dumped her, but i speak the truth) BUT the main reasons we split was because we dated for two years and we are in college and are looking to party and have fun, and bc we were getting on each others nerves alot. RD may have played a infinitesimally small role in the break up, but it definatly didnt help lol. My new "girlfriend" is real cool about my obsession for my car, i dont get to spend every day with her so i never get on RD when shes here... Just thought id explain that im definatly not a loser that sits around the computer all day instead of chilling with friends LOL