Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.
View Poll Results: is having a/c in your car a requirement
yes
60.00%
no
40.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Do You Need A/c And Sunroof In Your Car

Old 04-17-2006, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000

i didnt even know my car had a sunroof until one of my friends pointed it out. a week after i bought the car. But i must say i really like having it.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where I live I don't use A/C a whole lot being that it usually doesn't get real hot often and I don't drive the car in the winter. But it is nice to have when you have a bit of frost to defrost quickly or the car has been baking in the sun for awhile. A/C isn't a must but comes in handy when getting boost happy and I can just flip on defrost and start up my dual FAL fans to cool the engine down quickly.

Sunroof I use more often for ventilation, but don't have it fully open when it is sunny and hot. Who needs to sit in the sun and cook while you are driving? It is nice to have the sunroof open all the way later in the day when the sun is going down on those warm cruising nights. I would rather have a sunroof then not to have one but isn't critical.

CC is a must for me being that I go to visit my girlfriend often in Calgary which is a 2 hour drive. Helps save the leg and ankle from cramping up and keeps the speed constant to help save some fuel.