Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

debatable topic

Old 12-10-2009 | 11:14 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i believe it should be known. in my neighborhoods there are a few. two on the same street at times. you can see their photographs and see what they look like. all of them look alike straight out of "deliverance." it helps watch out for people who look a similar way in that respect.

this info is not out there so that people walking by avoid the guy's house, but rather to make him feel embarassed. knowing this prevents people to committing such crimes to a certain extend.

i forget exactly where it is, but there's this Temple forbidden to the public somewhere down there in Taiwan or Malaysia somewhere. if someone passes the entrance, they get their fingers chopped off. if criminals got their fingers chopped off for crime, you think they wouldn't be thinking twice about doing things? the government don't care. humans are expendable and crime is inhuman. they can tell their criminals from normal people by how many fingers they've got. haha. it seems to do the job.
Old 12-11-2009 | 09:23 PM

Vehicle: 2002 Accent

man that would be a muffed up law. isn't your spouse finding out punishment enough?

not to dog on your ideals, but the only law adultery breaks to my knowledge is the lord's law. i'm not one to accept religion as law.