Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Curb Rash

Old 09-22-2007 | 08:56 AM

Vehicle: car

Curb just bit one of my rims... Not very deep or a large spot, just the lip. I think I am going to sand it smooth and get some jewelers rouge and make it shiny again... Start with like 300 grit, go up to like 1000 grit. The use the polishing stuff. Damn I'm pissed..... Never happened yet, and the bank has to put up a tight curve coming out of the ATM. God damnit... I'm thinking about complaining to them for a new rim. What do you guys think?
Old 09-22-2007 | 09:18 AM

It's worth a shot, it's a bank, not like they can't afford it... Try it and see what happens.
Old 09-22-2007 | 09:29 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

dam i know your pissed... i would be.. don't walk in and tell them.. write a letter to the bank and bring to there attention the problems and what you think need to be done and because of this my car was damaged.. see if you write a letter that means they have to write back and its on record, and if they don't do anything about it or take any action.. more power to you. it shows neglect on there part and then they must pay for your shit. see where i am going with this..
Old 09-23-2007 | 10:36 PM

Vehicle: car

Definitely so... I am going to take pics tomorrow after my morning courses. I will follow through with it too!