Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Coffee

Old 06-03-2008 | 07:38 PM

it prolly just matches you up with the most expensive coffee lameness possible. starbucks coffee is great because its fair trade, and starbucks spends a lot of money getting the beans grown just as they want them. starbucks is good in general, pick up some and you'll like it.
Old 06-03-2008 | 07:44 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

irish coffe w/ jameson 12-... after a few cups productivity wears off, and your boss may call you into the office for the last time.
Old 06-03-2008 | 08:20 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

i can't stand starbucks. i think it tastes burnt every time i have it. yuck
Old 06-03-2008 | 08:56 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

the beans starbucks uses are gross. and the way there automatic shot machines work most baristas at the stores burn the shots before they even get to be put into the drink, making for a "burnt" coffee taste that makes your tongue feel nasty for hours after the drink. blah..

I too wanted that "fresh cup of coffee in the morning" feel so I got an automatic brewer for my house that does it's job nicely. SS mesh buckets for the grind make life easier too, instead of paper. and of course fill it with brita water (or buy one that purifies for you). There is sooo many varieties of coffee but for just a regular cup of joe on your way to work i like mcdonalds. they always skimp ya on the sugar and cream at the drive-through though.. they actually make a good cup. and if sugar gets you going then get their new flavored iced coffees, they're so good because they're loaded with sugar. and HUGE

after a while though, a cup of joe is a cup of joe. i started not caring about the quality and just wanted soem damn coffee, day old, whatever.. (yea, addict = me..)

so, now I just go for the free cup of world market coffee (they always have 3 or 4 different flavors of the day in pots for you to try in their stores, but I fill up my coffee mug before heading into work. and wildflower bread company has some good coffee too (both stores usually located in or near malls).

we don't have dunkin donuts out here, but i hear they're good.
Old 06-03-2008 | 09:08 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

^pm me your address, i'll send you out a pound of their coffee wink1.gif
Old 06-03-2008 | 11:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Have any of you tried Cuban coffee. I personally love that stuff, couldn't live with out.
Old 06-04-2008 | 02:58 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I like Jacobs Kronig, I believe they sell it at Wal-Mart. It is a German coffee, made from beans from Africa.