Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Cheap CRX !

Old 06-06-2001 | 12:36 PM

Default Cheap CRX !

Ok guys/gals I really have to get this off my back ! I'm just laughing to hard ! There's this guy at the end of my street with a CRX 86-87 (dunno) he's always laughing about my Accent. I just let him laugh don't really care. Anyway ! Tonight , his car just fell apart right in front of my place ! Now it's 10pm and he's trying to fix something on the front left wheel. There's a Ford Probe, A VW Jetta,somekind of old GM(Bonneville?) and there's like 10 guys just looking at the wheel on the CRX wondering what's happened ! I'm on my balcony with my Dad and were laughing at the sight of them . The guy with the Probe was just about to leave when his car broke down too.. It took like 10 - 20 min too get it going. But hey it was funny anyways ! Anyways, the guy with the CRX put his car for sale this morning. Anyone interested ? smile.gif

Just hope he got his lesson by getting a 16yr old HONDUH !

So anyways good night ! Just had to laugh before going to bed !
Old 06-06-2001 | 03:57 PM

I give him $1.50 and he pays for shipping. That is my final offer.

Next time you see him, offer him a ride. See what he thinks about yor car then. Atleast yours runs.
Old 06-06-2001 | 09:26 PM

$1.51 and i'll pay the tow truck to take it to the wrecking yard....crush cruch....[poof] A can opener appears.