Off Topic Cafe If it doesn't belong in any of the other forums. Post all Off Topic stuff here.

Cell Phones

Old 08-03-2007 | 12:18 PM

I heard about the g phone and I think it should blow out the iphone, but then again I hate the iphone and think that its the third worse phone (just behind the razr and the lg chocolate)
Old 08-03-2007 | 09:15 PM

Well first off u don't have to pay for the blackberry messnger its free

Not trying to make any fights or anything, just giving a little info to anyone who's reading.

The Treo's do come with completely free messengers (the one I use is called "Toccer" for AIM users). Yes, it uses the internet, so you will have to have internet usage, but the bytes that it uses are so small, you wouldn't have to have more then the smallest usage plan. I have a 10 meg plan that costs ~$20 or less, I don't remember, I'll check on it. The internet browser is EXTREMELY useful at times (if you are willing to pay the small fee for it.)

My touchscreen is extremely accurate (make sure you calibrate it correctly), and I've never had a problem, and prefer the touchscreen over the trackball.

My battery on my Treo 650 has lasted more then a week (without using goodies and worthless stuff of course (internet/games/movies/music etc.))

I have Verizon and I'm very pleased with the service, never had a problem with them.
Old 08-04-2007 | 08:40 AM

i havent heard of the g phone nor have i met anyone with the dash or the treo so i guess i have more research to do.

thanks guys for all the input. you're making it harder for me to decide fing02.gif

and what is stereo bluetooth?
Old 08-04-2007 | 06:25 PM

QUOTE (long @ Aug 4 2007, 09:40 AM)
i havent heard of the g phone nor have i met anyone with the dash or the treo so i guess i have more research to do.

thanks guys for all the input. you're making it harder for me to decide fing02.gif

and what is stereo bluetooth?

Pretty sure stereo bluetooth is stereo headphones that are bluetooth capable, for example, if u have a phone that has bluetooth and u want to listen to music on ur phone then u can buy bluetooth headphones and listen to ur music wirelessly via bluetooth